Red Dead Redemption 2 (PC, PS4, Xbox One) is finally coming to PC. We quickly examine how it fits.
Subscribe to learn more: http://youtube.com/gameranxtv ▼ hanged
Buy Red Dead: https://amzn.to/32j1SrN
See more 'Before you buy': https://bit.ly/2kfdxI6.
I brought it and now my computer is tryjng to tell me he needed it to breath.
ReplyDeleteIt bugs me that all his cores arent always full... Anyone?!
ReplyDeleteLove the pc for the better load times. I could literally start the games at the same time, drive to a mission, start the mission and be halfway through the cutscene on pc before the map even loaded on my ps4.
ReplyDelete*BEFOFE YOU BUY
ReplyDeleteUpdate: since a lot of people were asking for fixes and updates, here's what we have from Rockstar so far:
https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/360037932234/Rockstar-Games-Launcher-Release-Notes-v1-0-9-164
https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/360037908634/RDR2-on-PC-General-Troubleshooting
Now if only they didn’t say G-D every other word, this game might actually be playable
ReplyDeleteha jokes on you i already bought it
ReplyDeletehey my Computer became a fighter jet!
Hm.. you're getting multiple terms mixed up. Makes my face have an permanent frown.
ReplyDeleteloving the ELECTRIC lights in a Western City before 20th century :D :D :D what a BS ...
ReplyDeleteBought the game couple days ago and having Graphics issues...there is no depth of field to the snow...its just reflections....its like the ground is navmeshed? but its like the floor is not syncing with the upper layers of the snow...its very weird to try and describe...basically you see them walking through the snow but it's all light on top and in one part you can't see the character your looking for's tracks...again it just doesn't look right and it interfere's with the game..have tried changing settings all over the place...my rig is a ryzen 5 2600x 16 gig ram and r9 380 4g(I know the card is between min and recommended spec but I've honestly never run into a problem with graphics like this before lol...haven't seen anything about what's happening to me online as far as other's problems and I gotta say as guy in his 40's that's been a fan of just about everything that RockStar has made since gta3(other than Bully but that's about the game itself not the graphics) I have to say I'm very disappointed in all the issues that RockStar is having with bringing this game to PC...gives me worry and doubts about what will happen with GTA6
ReplyDeleteI bought it a week before it was launched. Too bad. But now what?
ReplyDeleteBEFOFE YOU BUY!!!
ReplyDeletePeople still play on 30fps?... I feel nauseous if I dip down to 90!
ReplyDeleteRyzen 2700x, 32 GB Ram (3200MHZ) & a 1080Ti FTW rocks RDR2 @ 60 fps in ultra in it's sleep!
ReplyDeleteOnly played for a few hours so far on a 5700 xt, amazing graphics and no crashes yet! Looking forward to having the time to play trough this.
ReplyDeleteDoes review of PC but plays on a PS4.......Right on😂
ReplyDelete(Before you buy) First tip: You need a better gpu mine is (1060 3GB) Maybe soon rtx 2060 6GB
ReplyDeleteI'm kinda disappointed in the horse animations, they look rather stiff and artificial. To be fair, I'm an equestrian myself so this might not be noticeable to other players.
ReplyDeletei dont think it was meant to be on pc it forever crashes no matter what specs you have
ReplyDeleteMy game is working so perfectly I’m on 60 to 75fps and I have a 1660 ti at first I couldn’t play it cause it was so laggy but yeah I got the graphics looking beautiful and I’m on a high fps now and it’s not really crashing :)
ReplyDeleteI5 8600k 1060 6gb with16gb ram on hdd switched setting from Vulcan to dx12 and found a steam user post with settings that I partly followed. Now get between 45 to 65 fps no freezing and only 1 crash
ReplyDeletePost a Comment