Red Dead Redemption 2 - SUPER LOW vs Max PC graphic comparison



BoostBoxx | Quality - Expertise - Individuality | Best gaming PCs - http://bit.ly/2ot7rpe
This video compares the graphics of Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC with super low, standard low and maximum graphics. The super low can only be achieved by tweeting the settings.xml file and is not an option of the game itself. That's why I also show the lowest option you can get by adjusting the graphics game.

Candyland on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/candylandGS
Candyland on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CandylandGS

System used in this video:
BoostBoxx Exxtreme PC 5410
------------------------------------
Get the system here: http://bit.ly/2ot7rpe
Intel Core i7-9700K, 8x 4800 MHz (OC)
32 GB DDR4 3000 RAM
ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
ASUS ROG STRIX Z390F motherboard
250 GB PCIe Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 SSD
4 TB hard drive
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Candyland is part of Webedia Gaming GmbH in cooperation with ONE.de

# RedDeadRedemption2
# RDR2
#Comparison.

38 Comments

  1. Is it bad that I cant tell a difference?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video compares the graphics of Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC with super low , standard low and maximum graphics. Super low can only be achieved by tweeking the settings.xml and is not an option of the game itself. That's why I also show the lowest option that you can get by adjusting the graphics ingame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tesla cybertruck looks lik max graphics compared to low graphics in rdr 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think red dead optimizes gpu over cpu and gta is the other way around

    ReplyDelete
  5. The superlow graphics aren't even that bad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ultra Graphics: 4K 30fps
    Super low: 144p 360fps

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super low is like max graphics on roblox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even the super low graphics are better than the ones in Fortnite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It ain’t that bad. I’ve seen worst

    ReplyDelete
  10. On super low the Vanderlinde Gang looks like they are totally accurate battle simulator characters

    ReplyDelete
  11. Atleast the super low graphics still have smooth fps though

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can barely see the difference, except in the characters

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like totally accurate battlegrounds

    ReplyDelete
  14. When school computers can’t even run super low

    ReplyDelete
  15. Probably the first pc game that I've seen where the lowest settings were not worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. When you play Red Dead on Nokia phone.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rdr2 on super low looks like these Polygon games. To be honest, Polygon games are one of the best in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well the low is still better than mobile games

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm sad for whoever has to play it in superlow

    ReplyDelete
  20. Everybody Gangstar till the rubber dolls start walking

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post