In this video, I take a quick look at ROMFLIX Beta and emulation for Android. I use the Nvidia shield television but it will work on any device running Android.
Facebook TeamZt Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1003721703094355/
Zt team website - https://teamzt.com
THIS VIDEO IS ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES !!!
I do not approve the downloading of anything that does not legally belong to you. .
why is no one like prime doing a retro fe install video?
ReplyDeleteDo you know if I can setup the plex server and play my movies on the same nvida shield the server is on and also can I play it when there is not internet. I want to buy one for romflix and plex server to take when I go camping so my kids can play or watch movies even if there is not internet. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI have a zero delay board controlling my setup but can't get the joystick working.. Buttons are able to select but not back out.
ReplyDeleteAny ideas on how to tweak to enable joystick navigation and buttons to select and back out?
Hi ETA....Thanx for all your great work!
ReplyDeleteI installed the APK but my results look NOTHING lije this...what I get is a KODI fork (green color skin)...what am i missing?.. Thanks in advance!
holy shit that is one ugly front end
ReplyDeletehave you tried arc browser
ReplyDeleteEvery time I try to launch an emulator RomFlix gives me this error message "advanced emulator launcher Launcher XML/JSON not found. " Any idea how to fix this?
ReplyDeleteBuena apk . Pero me gustaría que lo haga para minix neo ya que me no se quiere instalar el kodi.apk
ReplyDeleteThis looks like shit. The placement of everything looks messy and inconsistent, and the UI with the comic theme is obnoxious.
ReplyDeleteI have this installed on raspberry pi 3 model b. And there's no hotkey to exit the games ? You have to press escape on the keyboard to exit the games ??
ReplyDeleteI have an 8bitdo NES30 controller, do you have to set up controls for each emulator or is it supposed to automatically detect them? I'm going to be using a tablet.
ReplyDeleteI am in love with dig emu front end right now!
ReplyDeleteAre we finally able to have romflix on Xbox one ??
ReplyDeleteRetro gaming is really gaining momentum and cross platform support is great, I really like this thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteNice. Can you point romflix to a custom folder? I have my roms on an external hardrive connected via usb. It is all set up for Hyperspin.
ReplyDeleteHave tried getting this to the GPD XD (would be amazing) but I can't at step 2 it walks give an error... Any ideas?
ReplyDeleteThat theme looks awfully familiar.
ReplyDeleteWhere do I get the teamzt build of kodi?
ReplyDeleteSTAP
ReplyDeleteHi etaprime can you give us your review of GB boy colour? Looks very interesting. Cheers
ReplyDeletelooks like an emulation station theme
ReplyDeleteAre video previews like Hyperspin supported?
ReplyDeletesmall side note
ReplyDeleteat this moment it is only android 5 and up and windows
Any way to get rid of the launching notification?
ReplyDeleteCan you PLEASE do a video on how to change the sensitivity on the controls because I use a ps3 controller and the buttons are so sensitive so annoying when I'm trying to play mario kart on snes
ReplyDeleteI was interested in trying it until I saw it requires you to join their Facebook group.
ReplyDeletePersonally speaking I'd join their page if I liked their product, not the other way around.
Did they yank the Comic Book theme for Retropie?
ReplyDeleteMarco's your a legend isf eta prime is talking about your frontend
ReplyDeletePost a Comment