In this video, I show you how to install Android 9 Android Pie on your old or new laptop or desktop using bliss os.
Turn your PC into an Android PC! And yes, PUBG works, but not Fotrnite for Android.
Download Bliss OS: https://blissroms.com/
Download Etcher: https://www.balena.io/etcher/
Bliss Os XDA discussion thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/bliss-roms/bliss-roms-development/bliss-os-pie-beta-preview-t3855917
USB DRIVE: https://amzn.to/2Gf8zn2
WIFI adapter: https://amzn.to/2G4cIc7
SSD: https://amzn.to/2X0BbWD
Need a PC ?: AMAZON: https://amzn.to/2VHS5cx
eBay: https://ebay.to/2v05UHg
How to install Android 8: https://youtu.be/UgKFBgcyyAo
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/theetaprime
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/etaprime/
Equipment I use:
Screen capture device: https://amzn.to/2STpX4C
Tool kit: https://amzn.to/2M6l9WS
Soldering station: https://amzn.to/2FtdVeu
Camera: https://amzn.to/2M6KFLB
Tripod: https://amzn.to/2CmdYVY
Raspberry Pi 3 B Plus: https://amzn.to/2DTF0Db
Flirc case: https://amzn.to/2OBQTXz
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you!
Musical credits:
Song title: Home Sweet Megalopolis - Synthwave
Artist: TeknoAXE
http://www.reverbnation.com/teknoaxe
Listen here: https://youtu.be/zt9QEvsZZpE
THIS VIDEO IS ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES! .
I have installed but no sound?
ReplyDeletepubg mobile is worked ????
ReplyDeleteanyone would know why none of the game i download work. i installed android 9 first and even 8.2 but games wont run, like call of duty mobile and xbox streaming
ReplyDeleteI have a Android 9 UEFI original (no bliss) dual boot Windows 10 tutorial
ReplyDeleteafter installation I can use my windows too and how please explain
ReplyDeleteHi! what if i don't have a wireless wifi adapter only lan cable for internet , it will work or not? thank you.
ReplyDeleteI going to try it.... Thanks for the vid....
ReplyDeletebalena vs Rufus what is best
ReplyDeleteExcuse me, can I install it on flash usb and running it from by booting directly from flash disc?
ReplyDeletei can instal os on pen driver
ReplyDeletecan you suggest me best sbc for android
ReplyDeletecan i use tinkerboard without emmc version for android
Can I use both android and windows
ReplyDeletedoes it have widevine l3 certificate atleast??can we play netflix,hotstar on it?
ReplyDeleteHi. Anyone has installed to Samsung Galaxy Book 12 core i5?
ReplyDeleteI read something like it doesn't work wifi in Google search. Is this the only problem? Is there any fix?
If anyone knows, thanks.
How to return to windows please anyone knows
ReplyDeleteSo there's no dual boot?
ReplyDeleteAny thoughts on this vs chromeOS on a cheaper laptop? One of those holiday 'we need to get rid of this' deals. that or grabbing the original pixelbook from google and putting this on it.
ReplyDeleteHow much lag is added using the Bliss?
ReplyDeleteThanks, now i have a pc that doesnt boot up. Screen just go black when i lunch the os.
ReplyDeleteeo mapeamnto octopus ???
ReplyDeletewooow its awsome man.
ReplyDeleteThere is no way to install it on HDD without wipe any data???
Thought there was no play store ? For some reason mine came with it pre installed...
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteHow do i run Call of Duty or Mech Champion in Bliss os, my OS Crash's kindly make a guide How to set up games in these OS
Installed successfully but storage problem
ReplyDeleteI use this OS Daily now, I'm using it on a Dell Dimension 1100 with a 2.8GHZ Celeron and 1GB Of ram. It works alright but is a little slow but honestly I don't blame it for the hardware it's installed on a 80GB HDD
ReplyDeleteMy PC is stuck at "Detecting Android... found at /dev/mmcblk2p2" on first boot.
ReplyDeleteHey there need help please i boot my leptop on this amdroid but the single problem is i cant connect to wifi please help
ReplyDeletePlzz try Kinemaster on bliss os if it works then i will definitely Download it
ReplyDeletebro installed it with usb on uefi bootloader! after install i reboot my device! then i open bliss os there is bootlloop only shown
ReplyDeleteThe Taskbar flickers like crazy for me to the point where it's unusable...lol. Reinstalled it, same issue. I'm going to try running some of the other Windows 10 style taskbars available on the Play Store which Bliss does come with now. Bliss is nice cuz Morph Tv works on it unlike Phoenix and Prime os.
ReplyDeletequestion is it supporting sound from hdmi from pc to TV?? i have install android-x86_64-8.1-r2.iso but there is no sound!
ReplyDeleteCan I root that?
ReplyDeleteWith the latest Reicast and older versions nothing worked. And Bliss OS Bluetooth kept crashing when trying to discover devices. Great tutorial but it didn't work out for me. I even tried Phoenix OS and Android x86. Android x86 came the closest but the games would hang up at the games title screen and freeze. But on my Pixel 2 latest Reicast works and even online gameplay. But stupid Pixel phones need a Chromecast to Screencast and that's why I was looking for an alternative to be able to play on the TV. Oh well. I ordered an Xbox controller attachment to put my phone on it. That's the best I could do for now. Cheers.
ReplyDeleteGreat video! Will definitely give this a try.
ReplyDeleteUsually on installing a custom ROM (from XDA or another site) you would be installing GAPPS if it didn't come along with the custom ROM.
GAPPS, (https://opengapps.org/ includes the Play Store as well as Calendar, Gooogle Music...etc). But you normally install it using TWRP or another Android recovery image.
There's gotta be a way to install GAPPS on this.
I m running into hp pavillion g4 1303 au.. and its not working for it..is it because the device is powered by amd vision A4 and not the Intel?
ReplyDeletePost a Comment