The Samsung Galaxy A10e is the best $ 99 / contractless prepaid Android phone I have ever had the pleasure of testing! If you're on a budget and need a new Android phone, consider taking the A10e.
In this video, I take a look at the $ 99 mobile Boost version of the Samsung Galaxy S10e, then I run benchmark tests for some native Android games like PubG and Minecraft test the 8MP camera and finally see how this Android phone handles emulation like PPSSPP for PSP Redream for Dreamcast and Mupen64 plus FZ for N64.
Buy it on Boost Mobile: https://boost.co/2GGLB8b
Or the A10 on Amazon: https://amzn.to/31htHk2
Review of the Saitake 7007X controller: https://youtu.be/kFwmCBg_2vc
Get it from Amazon:
Black PinPle version: https://amzn.to/2LM8MlJ
BEBONCOOL black version: https://amzn.to/2SO1ezo
Red and blue version: https://amzn.to/2K0NheL
eBay:
Bothe versions: https://ebay.to/2SQecg6
Specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A10e
DRUMS
* Long-lasting 3000 mAh battery
* Talk time up to 23 hours
* Not removable
MEMORY
* 2 GB RAM / 32 GB ROM with support for external microSD ™ card up to 512 GB
PROCESSOR
Samsung Exynos 7884
* 1.6 GHz dual processor + 1.35 GHz Hexa
OPERATING SYSTEM
* Android ™ 9.0 Pie
CAMERA
* 8MP rear camera / 5MP front camera
PIN UP
* 5.83 ”HD + edge to edge Infinity screen (1480x720)
DIMENSIONS
* 2.74 "x 5.80" x 0.33 "4.97 oz
CONNECTIVITY
* Wi-Fi® activated
* Bluetooth 5.0
* USB Type C
* 3.5mm headset
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/theetaprime
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/etaprime/
Equipment I use:
Screen capture device: https://amzn.to/2STpX4C
Tool kit: https://amzn.to/2M6l9WS
Soldering station: https://amzn.to/2FtdVeu
Camera: https://amzn.to/2M6KFLB
Tripod: https://amzn.to/2CmdYVY
Raspberry Pi 3 B Plus: https://amzn.to/2DTF0Db
Flirc case: https://amzn.to/2OBQTXz
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you!
THIS VIDEO IS ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES!
#Android # A10e #ETAPRIME.
Can you play fortnite on it
ReplyDeleteWatching on my a10e Its amazing the graphics on games is awsome! Better then my iPhone 8
ReplyDeleteI got one of these phones on Black Friday. Last night I had it charging and I got a notification saying my phone was going to update automatically I seen it go off and come back on, and it was doing its update and it went off and I can't get it to come back on. Anyone have any ideas
ReplyDeleteJust a question are u using high graphics in pubg mobile or u can't?
ReplyDeleteAwesome thanks
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing!
ReplyDeleteBought this phone but seems Boost is blocking my wifi since I am not activating the device. Anyone else having this issue? @etaprime
ReplyDeletecan you use this in Tmobile network?
ReplyDeleteJust got it for $50 on Black Friday from Walmart and their Straight Talk carrier.
ReplyDeleteInterestingly, I have an iPhone 6 that is 5 years old, and the Geekbench scores are 1582 and 2776. My Antutu score is 92,434 So I'm assuming the performance will be equal to, or greater than this A10e. I think I'll just keep using it until it completely dies.
ReplyDeleteDoes a PS4 Controller work flawlessly with this phone?
ReplyDeleteHi does it have a gyroscope?
ReplyDeletethis phone reminds me of my good old a3. i miss small phones like that and the a10e was the next best thing. i really like it. no useless buttons, good camera, easy to handle. and for the price. it's a great deal. if i can manage to root it an delete useless samsung aps it will be perfect.
ReplyDeleteU helped alot I'm planning on getting this and it's honestly now fully set in this is probably the best budget phone
ReplyDeleteIs it an android or not?!
ReplyDeleteIdk why but with the a10 i get 100.000 on antutu. Dolphin may work though on lower settings
ReplyDeleteI'm watching this on the a10e it is a good phone
ReplyDeleteWireless charging?
ReplyDeleteDoes Samsung pay work with this phone?
ReplyDeleteThe Straight Talk-locked A10e is going to be $49 at Walmart on Black Friday.
ReplyDeleteHow long does it take to charge fully ?
ReplyDeleteI got the A30 here in Brazil, never been happier with a phone.
ReplyDeleteI haven't found this phone for $100?. its like 120-130. Some are 100 with contract. if someone finds i9t for less than 100 or 100 dolars usd Please reply with a link, no contracts. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteHow is the sound when making a phone call. I have a Moto G6 and I have to use speaker phone to listen to all calls. But when watching YouTube videos the sound is fine. Also does it have a notification light.
ReplyDeleteYou said this phone isn't strong enough for dolphin or ps2 emulation, but is it good enough to run PS1??
ReplyDeleteIts gonna be for 50$ prepaid in walmart this week. Big opportunity
ReplyDeletecan 5G be disabled?
ReplyDeleteThis phone sounds lit
ReplyDeleteThe pubg test was the hallmark of the test👌👍good phone.
ReplyDeleteMy phone (Boost version) just locked itself and I can't get to anything on the internet without activating it. Any suggestions? I was using it without activation for a month and a half with no problems but today I can't get it to work.
ReplyDeleteDo you think it would have been a better offer if it had the 6.2 inch screen, finger print reader, and depth sensor camera of the upgraded A10s?
ReplyDeleteHow about last years galaxy a6? Basically the same phone but it has a fingerprint sensor and 3gb's of ram. You can find it in open box condition for the same money as this phone unlocked on ebay.
ReplyDelete@ETA PRIME do you know if this phone supports USB-OTG, for add-on devices like thermal imaging modules?
ReplyDeleteI bought this phone and liked it alot, but then all of a sudden I keep getting this message from boost saying I need to activate the phone and it locked me out of my wifi!!! I didn't want a service plan through boost or sprint, I just wanted to use my home wifi. Like I said worked great for 2 months but then...sent it back to Walmart lol.
ReplyDeleteCome with ear buds?
ReplyDeletePost a Comment