Skyrim Top 5 Mods of the Week # 133 (Xbox One Mods)



NEW MODS BEGINNING 2020 BEGINNING! Whether it's new weapons, playable races, or quests, Skyrim feels remastered when you load these new mods into your game! If you like this series, be sure to let me know by leaving a like and subscribing! I love doing this series and I can't wait to continue! Skyrim mods are so much fun, so give them a try! As always, I hope you enjoy :)

Video presenting my current loading order: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elQB-nJow44&t=1s

Mods covered today:
1:04 - No easy Septims:
https://bethesda.net/en/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/4139900
3:25 - Wolf Blooded (version XB1):
https://bethesda.net/en/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/3484048
5:00 p.m. - Expansion of the mythical dawn [XB1]:
https://bethesda.net/en/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/4141743
6:04 - Billyro's collection of definitive weapons and armor:
https://bethesda.net/en/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/4141601
8:04 - MLU full version:
https://bethesda.net/en/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/4119423

Follow me on social media!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/I_Ryen_I
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ryen_d/

If you want to help support the channel with more frequent and better content, don't feel you have to, you can support me on Patreon! - https://www.patreon.com/RTDVids

Special thanks to my current Patreon Supporters!
- Darlene Linebrink
- LuminValk
- Richard Kearney
- Greg Jones

Music used in video:
Jeremy Soule - DRAGONBORN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVVXNDv8rY0
TheMantasWolf - Relaxing Skyrim Music Compilation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf7oA6gTFaA&t=331s
The Sunder - Space: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sNy7hsa1aA.

38 Comments

  1. 😂 teleports to say "yeeess"

    ReplyDelete
  2. These mods are only for xbox one? I want this mods for my pc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo happy there's someone who keeps us Xbox users in mind with mods they're nearly all about PC only...really sticks the dagger in further for those of us that sadly can't get a gaming rig XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi RTDVids, I was browsing through your Top 5 mods of the week playlist on YT and I wasn’t able to find any coverage of Cutting Room Floor. If you have covered it at all would you mind referring me to the video? Cheers 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude this channel always helps thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Want to know the mods I use? Use the link in the description for a showcase and tutorial of my current load order!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey have u covered the mod funny races of skyrim it's a funny mod and not to say AMAZING so I recommend checking out the mod

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was wondering about that Mythic Dawn mod. I couldn't find any more info on it and hesitant to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you know of any mod that allows you to create or edit your followers?

    ReplyDelete
  10. 😯 That Wolf-Blooded 1 looks very interesting.
    Load order recommendation? 🤔

    ReplyDelete
  11. Regarding money, the lady templar armor mod is super op in smithing skill upgrades and the templar skirt in misc is crafted only using leather strips and sell at $500 per one piece. 4 to 8 animal skins give you at least 2 to 3 smithing levels in early playthroughs.

    With the wealthy vendor mod plus the lady templar mod a player can earn up to $20,000 in one city after the "sell any item to any vendor" perk traveling from city to city just hunting animals along the way.

    Also regarding loadorders, i have the enchantments on any item mod(dont remember the actual name). Does the skill/perk tree mod interfere with this mod, or do i need to unlock the enchantment perk to use this mod?

    ReplyDelete
  12. have you noticed that the Most popular recently is most of the mods from your 150 mod LO, great stuff. Tweaked mine slightly from it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The mod I want someone make is Star wars the old republic on Skyrim! But I still have star wars mods on my game we just need old republic.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is there a mod that change my race in Xbox One? I am a Khajiit and some mods clothes don't fit me XD help

    ReplyDelete
  15. What would the definitive billyro mod replace in your 150 load order list?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great video RTDvids ! I am excited about the Mythic Dawn Expansion.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another great video, I love mod recommendations to enhance my game.
    I would like to Recommend 2 mods you could go over, both having to do with animations.
    Peker's Animations and Martial Arts Animations 2 mods that I think really enhance the roleplay aspect of Skyrim.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I sent you a clip via Xbox messaging I think you will find hilarious also I love your videos gets me hyped to play Skyrim.

    ReplyDelete
  19. People still use carriages? I’m a walking man myself. 🚶

    ReplyDelete
  20. perfect timing, I'm tweaking a LO as we speak

    ReplyDelete
  21. How did u get through the gates to get to arcadia the mod is either glitched for me cause the gates wont open or im doing something wrong

    ReplyDelete
  22. To bad we only get 5gb on console I am using your loadout but a little modified but really want to add old kingdom weapons and armor

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anybody know the armor that he is wearing in the intro as he is playing carved brink at 0:41?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Always loved MLU, I just wish someone out there would make a mod that displays the enemies' levels next to their health bars. Unless you're playing stealth, you always kind of have to die first before knowing if a dungeon is too high level for you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. How do you get the sheath on the hip

    ReplyDelete
  26. The one dislike is a PS4 user 😂

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great video I turn18 tomorrow proper excited I can buy a beer

    ReplyDelete
  28. hey man love the channel I'll sent you a clip on Xbox my gamertag is spacedlogan

    ReplyDelete
  29. Are these compatible with your 150 mod load order? There were a couple mods I decided not to include in that an wanted to know if I could include any of these

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome timing I just started to play again today !

    ReplyDelete
  31. Have u tried JoOs Knightly Armory? very nice armor mod.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Bruh you forgot the Spartacus Weapons and Armor. Really good Armor and weapon set

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post