South Park: Phone Destroyer - Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 - Episode 1 (iOS, Android)



South Park: Phone Destroyer - Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 - Episode 1 (iOS, Android)

South Park: Phone Destroyer solution playlist -

Subscribe - https://www.youtube.com/c/TapGameplay?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TapGameplay
Twitter - https://twitter.com/TapGameplay

South Park: Phone Destroyer - Free

Download on iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/south-park-phone-destroyer/id1106442030
Download from Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubisoft.dragonfire

All these countless hours spent on your phone prepare you for this moment.
Realize your destiny and become ... THE ULTIMATE TELEPHONE DESTROYER!
From South Park Digital Studios comes a real-time fighting game like you've never seen before! Take on Cartman, Kenny, Stan and Kyle in all the chaos!

South Park: Phone DestroyerTM brings you iconic South Park characters, action-packed real-time strategy, explosive PvP battles, South Park humor and collectible cards in a perfect mix spicier than chili con carne de Cartman.
Gather the ultimate team of cowboys, magicians, cyborgs and more and get ready to crush your opponent!

CHARACTERISTICS
- A whole new experience of South Park with new and twisted versions of iconic characters like Stan of Many Moons, Cyborg Kenny, Ninjew Kyle, Grand Wizard Cartman… and many more!
- Defeat your opponents in real-time PVP battles.
- Live a hilarious solo story written in collaboration with South Park Digital Studios.
- Collect and upgrade over 80 unique cards featuring brand new beautifully rendered designs.
- Join a team and boost your decks by sharing cards with your teammates.
- Customize your hero to be the toughest kid in the neighborhood.
- Witness Randy dressed up in new and exciting outfits.
- Kill Kenny.

- .... .- -. -.- ... ..-. --- .-. . ...-. .-. -.-- .- .. .. -.-. .- -. - .. ..-. .- ...- --- .-. .. -. .

26 Comments

  1. This makes me what to download it👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16:56 I'm on android for some reason it won't show me the purchase button anyone know how to fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to watch this and got a South Park Phone Destroyer ad and I thought it was part of the video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny when I try to claim my free silver pack there is no button it tells me to click nothing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Has the new kid grown? Because I can tell by his legs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Literally 2 minutes of the video was his customizing character

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty expensive p2p though...mean u can get higher lvl cards eventually,but hit a point in story where fights n bosses r pretty overpowered n cant grind other lvls too many times 2 close gap,so not for any1 who doesnt wanna pay is what im saying n random card draws 2 so spend alot n still not get what want...p2p killed this game n too bad cuz its pretty fun n well drawn n all that but damn talk bout T&P mobile game lol. Canadough buddy/guy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yo if this is a rpg game like or send a repie to let me know k ok im going to git it now

    ReplyDelete
  9. “COWBOYS RULE!”

    Me: “No- Long Horns rule- Wait- this isn’t football-“

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so cool that I have hundreds of cards my favorite color is blue I'm the blue guy

    ReplyDelete
  11. New kid, you can see Inuite Kenny what I beat him.😐😐😐😐😐😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did he even know in the first PVP match that isn't a real player XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought this was Native America!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I call hacks he threw the bomb but apparently it went behind him and it enemy’s (19:43)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Summon anyone from any south park game???????

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jimmy is my favourite character in South Park why did he betray us like that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post