After a bunch of requests I watched this game developed by Nooleus.
Those interested in an Android version should convince their friends who own iOS to buy it!
From Twitter:
@Nooleus Hey, I made a video about the Space Agency - dozens of people are asking if it will happen on Android. A comment?
@DJSnM I plan to write an Android version - it will depend on the demand and success of the iOS version. .
The problem is it is too darn unrealistic...
ReplyDeleteDude idiot
ReplyDeleteYou are the dumbest
ReplyDeletespaceflight simulator is also really good, if a bit barebones
ReplyDeleteRedo this
ReplyDelete1:44 you should have touched the thrust button two times, than the engine would work again!
ReplyDeleteYou can actualy ditch the capsule without a decouoler
ReplyDeleteSpaceflight Simulator is better
ReplyDeleteIt's been updated
ReplyDeleteDear sir, you shall play the tutorial first and than you can play freely. Also, Spaceflight Simulator is the real KSP of android and iOS.
ReplyDeleteYou should check out Space Flight Simulator.
ReplyDeleteNo!!!!
ReplyDeleteSpaceflight simulator is better
ReplyDeletesimple rockets sucks and KSP sucks too... MY option is space agency
ReplyDeleteThe good thing in life ;)
ReplyDeleteI have really enjoyed this game for a while so far. I only now came across this old video- I'm glad you covered this, Scott! Love you Channel keep it up!
ReplyDeleteDo Android 2017 on this game! Like if you agree bc 2017 version on Android is awesome.
ReplyDeleteTell me the version?
ReplyDeleteSimple rockets 2 the ksp of ios and android also its coming in 2018
ReplyDeleteScott you should do a re review of this game in 2k17
ReplyDeleteNice video
ReplyDelete2018 Anyone?
ReplyDeleteupload the new version
ReplyDeletethis game is comleate bullshit you have to buy everything with real money
ReplyDeleteSO MUCH FOR FREE TO PLAY!
2 STAGES I CAN LAUNCH A SATELLITE
ReplyDeleteSCOTT MANLEY , I CAN RE-ENTRY GREAT
ReplyDeleteIs the game free?
ReplyDeleteSimple rocket 2 is ksp for phone
ReplyDeleteSpaceflight simulator
ReplyDeleteMy god this game has changed. Now there's spacex stuff and the whole campaign has been redone.
ReplyDeletePleeeaaasssseeeee try Spaceflight Simulator!It’s addicting! And fun!
ReplyDeletescott plz play simple planes or simple rockets therockets game is about space and the planes one is planes and alot of nonplane crap
ReplyDeleteyou could have used AZ screen recorder
ReplyDeletelol I finally completed mission 30 and unlocked all the parts in this game
ReplyDeleteFinally got gold on every single mission!!!!! Lol it was hard
ReplyDeletenooooooob
ReplyDeletethis is different from android version.
ReplyDeleteIs there a sandbox mode
ReplyDeleteTo make the 1st Stage fires again touch fire button twice
ReplyDeleteI heared nooleus is currently developing a 3d space agency 2.
ReplyDeleteI've played this game for so long
ReplyDeletePost a Comment