Spotlight: Backing Up and Restoring Minecraft iOS Worlds



Host: Chad "OMGchad" Johnson

Chad shows how to back up and restore Minecraft worlds and data in the iOS app.

To view the notes, including links to everything that is covered, visit http://OMGcraft.com/145/

Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/OMGcraftShow

Write to us at mail@omgcraft.com.

22 Comments

  1. I payed for Minecraft pe, and then deleted it because I thought you could get it for free.... But then I went back to get it and it said $11.99 so I had to pay for it again🥺please help I need to get Minecraft back 💔

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi can anyone tell me if this still works

    ReplyDelete
  3. im from the future and my mcpe version is 1.19.0.9 and the pc is 1.18.0

    ReplyDelete
  4. When clicking on the Minecraft app to access the subfolders, the following message prevents me from continuing: "App Sandbox access is restricted by Apple to ones with 'iTunes File Sharing' enabled since iOS 8.3. Jailbreak is required to open the sandbox of this App." Any workable solutions will be appreciated. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I click on it, it brings up some weird parental abduction article. Yeah, I’ll pass

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ifunbox has malware attached to it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always help me when it comes to minecraft differcultys :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Minecraft on my Mac. is there a way to have IOS (my daughters iPad) users to join my world on on my Mac?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did this on pc and nothing shows up when I go to the Minecraft settings

    ReplyDelete
  10. It says this app is restricted by Apple...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can u make a video on how to copy mcpe worlds on iOS because what happens to me is I’ll make a huge thing in my worlds then I’ll try copy it but it won’t work
    Can someone help?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey could you do an updated version of this

    ReplyDelete
  13. But I have a apple iPad I want to put it on the hp laptop

    ReplyDelete
  14. It says i need jailbreak
    How to fix that problem I’m using Macbook pro

    ReplyDelete
  15. Does this also work for iPhones or only for iPad

    ReplyDelete
  16. I’m getting a new phone tomorrow but I don’t want to lose my Minecraft worlds what do I do

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is outdated.
    Here’s how I do it.
    1. Open Minecraft
    2. Open the world you want to save.
    3. Exit the game
    4. Go to files (built in)
    5.Go to my IPad/IPhone
    6. Go to minecraft
    7. Go to games
    8. Go to com.mojang
    9.Go to Minecraft worlds
    10. Click select
    11. Click the top world.
    12. Click duplicate
    13. Go to the file you made.
    14. Paste it.
    15.Done!

    How to put the world in Minecraft.
    1.Go to the file you put the world in.
    2. Move or duplicate the world
    3.Redo 4,5,6,7,8,9 in how to save the world.
    4. Paste the world
    5. Done!

    Hope this was helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh the old days, where you create a world, and stuff like stone and torches appear in your hand once you make and join the new world

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post