Standoff 2 - Gameplay Walkthrough Part 5 (iOS, Android)
Standoff 2 solution playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGtZwVE-T07tgeHjjQd_wf0xOrYuBf2KM
Subscribe - https://www.youtube.com/c/TapGameplay?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TapGameplay
Twitter - https://twitter.com/TapGameplay
Standoff 2 - Free
Download on iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/standoff-2/id1359706682
Download from Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.axlebolt.standoff2
The legendary "Standoff" is back in the form of a dynamic first-person shooter!
New maps, new types of weapons, new game modes await you in this incredible action game, where terrorists and special forces will wage battle not for life, but for death.
Incredible features await you:
- 5 cards
- 3 game modes
- Friends
- Lobbies
- Messaging
- HUD customization
- text chats
- A lot of pleasure!
Following features:
- Different game modes ("Deathmatch", "Defuse the bomb", "Arms race", "Capture the flag", "Robbery")
- Competitive games ("Defuse the bomb")
- New models of knives, grenades, new weapons
- More cards
- Skins and exchange between players
- Voice chat
Let the battle begin!
- .... .- -. -.- ... ..-. --- .-. . ...-. .-. -.-- .- .. .. -.-. .- -. - .. ..-. .- ...- --- .-. .. -. .
2:26There beat pink nickname who is not with methyl like and who is with methyl that subscription! :)
ReplyDeleteNoob
ReplyDeletePls request(friend) for me pls my name is:《HP》PROGECT
ReplyDeleteGde Fortnite?
ReplyDeleteNoob
ReplyDeleteGrazie
ReplyDeleteДобавь пажалуста
ReplyDeleteWhy walkthrough?!
ReplyDeleteNoob
ReplyDeleteБривет
ReplyDeleteNubi xar
ReplyDeleteThe video is super adding to my friends, well then, ok, in a week I will puff back ok, I mean, well, I believe that you will bid !!!!!!!The video is super adding to my friends, well then, ok, in a week I will puff back ok, I mean, well, I believe that you will bid !!!!!!!The video is super adding to my friends, well then, ok, in a week I will puff back ok, I mean, well, I believe that you will bid !!!!!!!The video is super adding to my friends, well then, ok, in a week I will puff back ok, I mean, well, I believe that you will bid !!!!!!!The video is super adding to my friends, well then, ok, in a week I will puff back ok, I mean, well, I believe that you will bid !!!!!!!The video is super adding to my friends, well then, ok, in a week I will puff back ok, I mean, well, I believe that you will bid !!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper vidéo
ReplyDeleteCritical ops play
ReplyDeleteNICE NEXT VIDEO FASTT HELLO NICE GAMEPLAY TAPGAMEPLAY NICE
ReplyDeleteIts androaid game or PC 🤔
ReplyDelete1:32 пирожок
ReplyDeleteПирожок угар
ReplyDeletePlese free feer
ReplyDeleteКому голду
ReplyDeleteYou on pk play?
ReplyDelete-@@@@@)?????♥
ReplyDeleteСтепан голодюк: Ты нуб
ReplyDeleteПирожок 2
ReplyDeleteI Russian-я русский детка
ReplyDeleteNoob...
ReplyDeleteId
ReplyDeleteИ ты тоже даун
ReplyDelete6.19
ReplyDeleteCome in my so2 clan?
ReplyDeleteNicee gameplay
ReplyDelete(ノ^o^)ノ(ノ^o^)ノ(ノ^o^)ノ
ReplyDeleteThud game is amzimg
ReplyDelete1:43 how the hell did you hit him.
ReplyDeletenice🔥
ReplyDeleteCool video
ReplyDeleteLol don't know how to plant a bomb
ReplyDeleteHello it is bosnija
ReplyDeletePlease come back Fortnite!
ReplyDeleteI record Standoff also🔥🔥
ReplyDeleteНуб
ReplyDeletenice (*^▽^*)
ReplyDeleteTapgameplay is best ever❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteNoice
ReplyDeleteSalv
ReplyDeleteHola 😊👍😛
ReplyDeletehi, you are shooting really cool. Here are some tips on Standoff 2: 1 Make an avatar like on YouTube 2 change the scope, make it static and small 3 if you play on the phone make sensitivity 1.30 - 1.60 (for the scope the same thing) if on the tablet 2.50.
ReplyDeleteI am YouTuber
ReplyDeletePost a Comment