Star Wars Episode 1: Racer PC Replay Gameplay (1080p 60fps)



The classic podracing game from 1999 has been re-released for PC on GOG, with LAN multiplayer, increased frame rate and the possibility of stretching the resolution.

Subscribe to IGN to find out more!
http://www.youtube.com/user/IGNentertainment?sub_confirmation=1

----------------------------------
Follow IGN to find out more!
----------------------------------

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/user/ignesertainment?sub_confirmation=1
OFFICIAL IGN APP: http://www.ign.com/mobile
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/ign
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ign
INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/igndotcom/?hl=en
WEBSITE: http://www.ign.com/
GOOGLE +: https://plus.google.com/+IGN.

33 Comments

  1. I used to purposely hit the rocks to watch them shatter 😆

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! i remember when i was a child my dad came whit our first pc and two "new games" need for speed III and this game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wouldnt this be so fun if they remade it for VR with like a sweet chair that like shakes and tilts

    ReplyDelete
  4. this literally just looks like the dreamcast version, no enhancements at all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please,for Xbox One,PS4 & Switch too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It almost doesn't feel right seeing it run this smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember it was so hard to get boost with the shitty control stick of the n64

    ReplyDelete
  8. alright, its time they release the new version of this right about now... they've had their time to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a big part of my childhood, omg, it was about 12 years ago

    ReplyDelete
  10. this game was my childhood haven't played it for 14 years I just got the game back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is one starwars game that needs a remaster ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm now glad my childhood has been revamped on pc

    ReplyDelete
  13. I played it when it came out like crazy... now I just see that the cylindrical shapes of the engines are hexagons

    ReplyDelete
  14. I remember this game had secret doorways and secret passages in the walls that you could blast through, is that true?

    ReplyDelete
  15. The game feels too slow in 60fps....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anyone own this on steam? I can't get it to load on my steam, it keeps wanting to load, but then it like, stops and goes back to my steam library. Any ideas as to how to fix this?

    ReplyDelete
  17. The one game I wanted as a child, but could never find

    ReplyDelete
  18. HELLO!? WHY HAS THERE NOT BEEN A RECENT PODRACING GAME!? ONE OF MY FAVOURITE GAMES OF ALL TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I remember playing this game as a kid. There was a bug in this game when you got 10th place you were stuck racing against the 11th and 12th and you couldn't catch up to the 9th.

    ReplyDelete
  20. 2018 and still pod racing baby! I have this game for n64 in he original box. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wie kann man nur so schlecht sein ... Und sich in der einzig interessanten Kurve dieses Rennens praktisch aus Blödheit selbst zerstören !?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post