Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic iOS Gameplay Review iPad.
Visit http://www.appspy.com for other iPhone and iPad game reviews.
Approximate installed size - 2.3 GB
http://www.appspy.com/review/7499/star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic - See application note and current price.
I want to be a sith. Not a jedi.
ReplyDeleteBut how is the experience on phones specifically?
ReplyDeleteI stole credits from poor aliens and earn a dark side gained
ReplyDelete$2.99 for a limited time.
ReplyDeletePersonally, it is nice and everything but I've played and finished KOTOR 1 and 2 on PC a long time ago. Kind of beats the purpose when you know what to expect.
Is kotor 2 ever coming to mobile?
ReplyDeletedoes it have multiplayer
ReplyDeleteJust imagine all the classic ps2 and Xbox games all playable on your phone.
ReplyDeleteWish it had come for kotor 2 though :(
ReplyDeleteWould the game play well on a tablet?
ReplyDeleteThey need to make a apk not just ios
ReplyDeletewhere is jade empire though? and where is shinmue 1 and 2?
ReplyDeleteWe want the Reven story continued!!!
ReplyDeleteit was made on the day i was born my brother got a lucky name ankon
ReplyDeleteIt's about fucking time the iPad has the technology to play some of the best PC games out there what's taking so long dammit
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great review! May I know how you recorded your iPad screen so smoothly and clearly without any lag?
ReplyDeleteEasily one of the best games ever.
ReplyDeleteI just wondered if is this playable on ipad. Now I'll definitely give it a shot. I had some gamebreaking bugs with the PC version. Maybe compatibility issues with Windows 8.1. Now the only thing I need is an IOS port of Fallout 1&2.
ReplyDeletewill this run on a iphone 6s plus?
ReplyDeleteWhat's the best Bluetooth controller to use with this?
ReplyDelete3 bucks rn
ReplyDeleteAnyone thinking of buying this game on iphone or ipad. Do it!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNOW JADE EMPIRE! hehe
ReplyDeleteIs this game good on the iPhone 5 gen??
ReplyDeleteI played through KOTOR 1&2, now downloading KOTOR 1 for iPhone, and in april im getting a new pc so ill play through both games again. Then I'll play KOTOR 2 with the KOTOR 3 mod. KOTORception.
ReplyDeleteno fucking way....they did it
ReplyDeletePUT THIS ON THE VITA
ReplyDeletethis is so ugle
ReplyDeleteso you didnt get dissapointed when Bioware told us the ending is going to be fantastic, but what we got was: go pick your favorite color.
ReplyDeleteThe extended cut DLC made it better, but still, if you dont get it its just bad.
well true enough, there was only 1 real ending with a couple different versions of it. Not as much diversity as I would have liked
ReplyDeleteBut I actually truly did enjoy that one ending that we did have. Also liked the extended cut DLC ending, why that wasn't in from the start I have no clue...
But lets not start a discussion about Mass Effect on a KotOR video ;)
ok :)
ReplyDeleteIs it open world?
ReplyDeleteNot really. There are some large areas but it's definitely not open world. Have you ever played Dragon Age? It's very similar.
ReplyDeletethis game has subtitles in spanish???
ReplyDeletebest rpg ever.
ReplyDeleteCould u please do a review for the iphone version seeing as how it just became a universal app. Still going to bye it though.
ReplyDeleteIt's funny how this video has more comments than reviews on the App Store
ReplyDeleteit was a good game, only the ending was shit
ReplyDeleteNow I have to buy an ipad 2 FFFFUUUU
ReplyDeletetbh I loved the ending, any average "happy end" as people wanted would have seriously disapointed me from a story telling ace company like Bioware
ReplyDeletePost a Comment