SUPER CHEAP PS3 EPISODE 7 GAMES



Today I'm talking about 8 PS3 games that you can buy at a low price. These games range from $ 1.99 to $ 9.99 each. Here's my playlist for the other super cheap PS3 and Xbox 360 game episodes: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcNFMqV9G-yv6Vm29RuefJinYXEWa0OJm

Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/lotsofgames

My Facebook account:
https://www.facebook.com/lotsofgamesjimmy

Episode 1 for Super Fun PS4 Games:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jkbctcCggs&list=UUqqkb_ZK4mB7biAHrrWrrow.

33 Comments

  1. there's a lot of ps3 exclusive games was a cheap price

    unbelievable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. One last cheap series for the PS3 and 360 for nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. wet is bassicaly a max payne rip-off made by feminists as an answer to rockstar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a PS3 for lair , I love the game , still one of my favorite games , the only problem was it needed a way to explain the controls , there was a soft lock on and hard lock on , most people just held down r1 and went in circles lol , I actually loved the controls with six axis I agree it could be a little hard for some !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is he saying "USD" or " USED" while he is saying the game price?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't even know they made a sequel to Full Auto. I really enjoyed the first one. Good vid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey man can you please put top 10 shooting games in ps3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I love the cheap game series and i am a PS3 user but I can't seem to find a goooood game that is relatively oh and by the way I need something appropriate like T PG PG13 something like that I would love a open world game if anyone has a recommendations please reply

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great videos buddy.. Keep dishing them out. Can you do a super cheap ps3 games episode 9 and 10. Can you do a game room update tour also. Thanks buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i lice your chanel can i have your phone number do you worc in game stop

    ReplyDelete
  11. i lice your chanel can you give me your phone number do you worc in game stop

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this series of videos.  Think I might watch an entire playlist of PS3/360 Super Cheap games.  Makes you really realize that you can get great games for a mere fraction of the original price if you just wait awhile.  The games are just as good now as they were then but now you can afford tons of them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey man, keep the videos going! Also, can you make videos of Open World Games for ps3?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the cheap games tips, it's always good to get a second opinion on spending your cash!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I did not really enjoy Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.  It turned me off to the next releases in the series.  I then rented Uncharted 2 and loved the multiplayer.  I then found myself beating Uncharted 2 around 7 times.  I went back, and I definitely liked the zombies in Uncharted 1, but personally did not enjoy the rest of it.  It actually caused me to hate jungle locations in games.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I got uncharted drakes fortune, assassins creed II and need for speed hot pursuit brand new from GAME for £5

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think god of war ascension rivals the graphics of most ps4 games..Ascension is a beautiful game

    ReplyDelete
  18. Uncharted 1 is my favorite of the whole series.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was going to recommend Dead Rising 2 but then I saw it in the background haha. It's an awesome game! Seriously one of my favorites. Have you played DR2: Case Zero (prologue) and Case West (epilogue)? Or DR2: Off the Record?
    I don't know what sorts of games you like, but Borderlands 2 is a very good game. Nice and challenging, fun to play, adequate co-op, etc. (If you decide to check it out, I highly recommend using Maya as your character because her powers are immensely useful).

    ReplyDelete
  20. Do more of super cheap ps3 games

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey jimmy how about for next episode put call of duty world at war. 9.99 great game!

    ReplyDelete
  22. @lotsofgames DudeI dont agree about lost planet 2.Its true that co-op is a little bit fun,but multiplayer(online) its so boring.The missions have epic boss battles and thats what I liked about this game.I trade it for assasins creed brotherhood(assasins creed is to my the best game ever).Love your vids please keep on with this.

    ReplyDelete
  23. you are great keep doing what your doing

    ReplyDelete
  24. Can you a video on the most cheapest games for ps3 for racing or the best place to get them from please and thank you

    ReplyDelete
  25. i like your positive attitude, man.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Will you be getting borderlands the pre sequel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post