Super Vegeta Vs Android 18 Fight Scene - Dragon Ball Z Kakarot



Super Vegeta Vs Android 18 Fight Scene - Dragon Ball Z Kakarot

If you liked the video, don't forget to leave a Like & Comment, I really appreciate it!

Follow me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/MKIceAndFireMK
SIGN UP - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1bwliGvJogr7cWK0nT2Eag?sub_confirmation=1
Support MKIceAndFire and become a member - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1bwliGvJogr7cWK0nT2Eag/join

Subscribe to MKIceAndFire to get all the new gameplay videos and walkthroughs from the latest games!

#DragonBallZKakarot #SuperVegeta # Android18.

24 Comments

  1. I was lead to believe that the action, areas, voice acting, and script were gonna at least attempt to match the tv series...

    ReplyDelete
  2. “And that Maroon... well. That’s where I met your mother.” ( blushing )- Krillin

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there is one dramatic finish I like to have for DBFZ season 3 Pack is this dramatic finish: 12:02

    ReplyDelete
  4. Android 17: "You didn't create us. We had lives before you ruined them." I like that quote when 17 and 18 turn against Dr. gero for turning them into Androids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bruh this is gonna bother the living cells outa me. Why does super saiyan vegeta have blue aura?

    ReplyDelete
  6. IF THEY SET THAT ANDRIOD FR..
    No? Oh... ok?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you upload some more videos please

    ReplyDelete
  8. rather watch a playthrough. Not spending my money on another one

    ReplyDelete
  9. Horrible gameplay i think because when he was fighting 18 it looks like he was scared to go on the offensive and it made the gameplay seem lame, I'm not hating I'm just saying what I think 💯💯

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing about this looks fun if I’m being honest

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm surprised they had actual swearing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Trash ass game. It’s the same shit over and over again with trash gameplay and 16’s VA...just ugh...

    ReplyDelete
  13. This seems like the most faithful to the show so far. I haven’t played a DBZ game since the first budokai.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why is Vegeta’s aura blue when he charges up when it should be yellow ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post