Surprising Little Brother with the new Fortnite gaming PC! IT FREAKS OUT!



I bought my new brother a brand new gaming PC! His reaction was crazy! Thanks guys for all the support, it wouldn't be possible without you so thanks!
► Social networks
►Twitter: https://twitter.com/DMND_MAMBA
►Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dmnd_mamba/?hl=en
►Snwagen: diamond_mamba
The music
►https: //www.youtube.com/watch? V = ASBDEIvtvRk
►https: //www.youtube.com/watch? V = OAxXBH6SjZ0.

33 Comments

  1. Imagine starting off with a pc as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro no offense but like I've been waiting for a new pc for a year bro😒

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited when I saw this video come up love your vid bro🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I waited 4months for a pc with 16 gigs of ram and a 2070 super

    ReplyDelete
  5. My age is literally 11 and I got a pc with a 2070 super and 16 gigs of ram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyone here in December 30th 2019

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you say to much guys then later if youre reacting to this vid then its gonna be cringe

    ReplyDelete
  8. From an angle the pc looks kinda of like a microwave

    ReplyDelete
  9. I waited 3 years to buy a I7 9700k processor

    ReplyDelete
  10. That kid is annoying look im him lets goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ohhhhhhhh lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really. I’m upset, mainly because I don’t have luck or money like this. But I hope he plays other games but fortnite you don’t need a 2000$ pc for fortnite. Other than that, it’s pretty cool and you are really a cool brother. And it’s amazing 👍

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nobody:

    Mini Mamba : Let's goooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  13. sickk but mines better teheheheheheyhehehe lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is how many times he said guys
    🔽

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love you bro thank you so much brother no get away

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hes acting like 1 month is a long time

    ReplyDelete
  17. "I good at fortnite" sure about Chief

    ReplyDelete
  18. He's been waiting for two months I've been saving for two years for mine lmao

    ReplyDelete
  19. When he said I have the long mouse pad get on my level u get on MY level I have a desk pad

    ReplyDelete
  20. Why do they keep saying that a the begging of the video

    ReplyDelete
  21. Are those pre built PC's? Why would you waste your money on that 1070 lol. Hopefully you'll upgrade soon

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mini monba is so cocky he thinks he is so cool just because he has a pc with his squeaker head ass

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your vids these make me know what to upload in the future vita what is that pc




    Edit:sick vids

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post