Tekken iOS and Android - Trailer



Get your first glimpse of the Tekken mobile game.

Street Fighter 5 - Abigail Character DLC Reveal Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdVxDM68oAo

Dragon Ball FighterZ - Trunks Reveal Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpyp9JDv8Uo

----------------------------------
Follow IGN to find out more!
----------------------------------

OFFICIAL IGN APP: http://www.ign.com/mobile
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/ign
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ign
INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/igndotcom/?hl=en
WEBSITE: http://www.ign.com/
GOOGLE +: https://plus.google.com/+IGN.

33 Comments

  1. If this game had a very big memory for your phone.....





    I felt sorry for the people who have a low memory space phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god I already know the controls will make this game so boring haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already playing the game and it's super cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s like street fighter ripoff a lil bit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn awesome.. Please make it multiplayer.. Please. Please. Please

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least the stages are not as bleak and boring as in Tekken 7.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To all those who hasn't seen how this is played, you'll be in for a surprise. You'd rather play tekken 6 on ppsspp gold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg this is awesome!!! I literally thought about wanting a Tekken game on mobile, sweeeet

    ReplyDelete
  9. So you ported to phone instead of switch 😧 yea I never get how devs work

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sure put Bruce in iOS Games but not in T7 -_-

    ReplyDelete
  11. i wonder what's Christie,Bruce Irvin And Marduk's Rage Art

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a piece of crap ... and sadly it has more interesting looking stages than Tekken 7

    ReplyDelete
  13. Take notes Capcom. This is what SFIV CE for mobile should've looked like.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh look Christie's there. Tekken 7's missing so many characters...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope Guile is in it...
    Wait...
    Ok...
    Yoshimitsu instead...

    ReplyDelete
  16. it does make sense the spread of smartphone nowadays made companies like Nintendo want to appeal to this market. the console provide much deeper experience when it comes to gameplay and entertainment values.whereas the access to these devices is limited to many variables. like the availability of free time and playing any place. switch console tries to bring the best of the two world. smart devices aren't cheap. yet their performance can provide some entertainment value. maybe the next device will be a remote console with a huge app store perceived as a submarket. and maybe a new portable device with a VR glasses will the next promising one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Not interested if this is another tap tap and swipe game.

    ReplyDelete
  18. For a mobile game, looks pretty dope. All new stages and tracks, can't go wrong tbh

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm gonna Finger This Game so Hard. 😈😈😈

    ReplyDelete
  20. i live in canada why can't I download it?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hope this isn't a single finger swiping adventure. New street fighter for iOS did it right by giving on screen buttons that are completely customizable.

    ReplyDelete
  22. why is marduk in this game but not in 7

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post