The 15 best new games of 2020 [FIRST HALF]



2020 has a ton to wait ... in the video game world. Here are fifteen games that we look forward to in the first half of 2020.
Subscribe to learn more: http://youtube.com/gameranxtv

Disclaimer: These are games from the first half of 2020, which means that video games will be released from January 2020 to the end of June 2020.


# 15 Nioh 2

Platform: PS4

Release date: March 13, 2020



# 14 Dreams

Platform: PS4

Release Date: February 14, 2020



# 13 Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Platform: Switch

Release Date: March 20, 2020



# 12 Persona 5: Royal

Platform: PS4

Release date: March 31, 2020



# 11 Marvel's Avengers

Platform: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia, PC

Release date: May 15



# 10 Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot

Platform: PC PS4 XBOX ONE

Release Date: January 17, 2020



# 9 Desolate lands 3

Platform: PC PS4 XBOX ONE LINUx

Release date: May 19, 2020



# 8 One-Punch Man: a hero no one knows

Platform: PC PS4 XBOX ONE

Release Date: February 28, 2020



# 7 Ori and the will of the fires

Platform: Xbox One, PC

Release Date: March 11



# 6 Final Fantasy VII Remake

Platform: PS4

Release Date: March 3, 2020



# 5 Doom Eternal

Platform: PC, PS4, Stadia, XONE March 20, 2020

Release date: Switch TBA 2020



# 4 Half-Life: Alyx

Platform: PC

Release date: March 2020



# 3 Resident Evil 3

Platform: PC PS4 XBOX ONE

Release Date: April 3, 2020



# 2 Cyberpunk 2077

Platform: PC PS4 XBOX ONE STADIA

Release Date: April 16, 2020



# 1 The last of us, part II

Platform: PS4

Release date: May 29, 2020.

34 Comments

  1. Why do you guys always snub Mount&Blade Bannerlord? March 2020.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can’t wait for the new assassins creed and the tease of gta6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mount and blade bannerlord??? No on this list?? Um hello?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloody hell. Too many big must-play titles. I've already got 250 unplayed PC and PS4 games in my backlog as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don’t want any anime games I just want a real life game no horror bs no anime no damn super powers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is dying light 2 :/
    Darkest dungeon 2 :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok let's be honest we all knew number 1 was gonna be Cyberpunk 2077 or The Last of Us Part 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could you imagine owning a ps4 and having to spend so much money on great games?? YIKES

    ReplyDelete
  9. 12.15
    Have anyone other than CDPR employees been allowed to try the game?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Then ps5 at the end of the year 🤦🏼‍♂️ money go bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate how japanese developers love to sell additional content as a whole game instead of making DLC Add-ons.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They don't even mention the most anticipated game of 2020 which is dying light 2, wth?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow,all this shit ppl are actually hyped for? I need to get a pc because damn near every game on console is generic AF

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gamers: i can’t finish all the games before the next round of games

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don’t know exactly when it’s coming out but Tales of Arise.

    The last Tales of game that wasn’t a remaster was Berseria in 2016....the jump in graphical quality is amazing....I really hope we get the stupid costume customisation...

    ReplyDelete
  16. No lie, I am all hyped for all of these games. But I can't help feel so extremely skeptical after Anthem.

    ReplyDelete
  17. where is mount and blade bannerlord?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't wait for RE 3 and the new Nemesis! And it's nice that we can see more of the city instead of only playing inside of buildings...! Plus my favourite Jill Valentine back as lead character. Hope the gameplay will be as good as in RE 2.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So... 4 games? Cyber Punk, Animal Crossing, Resident Evil 3 and The Last Of Us 2, the rest are pretty boring looking games.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Me: Ok I've pre-ordered RE3 and The Last of Us Part 2. What's left.
    Wallet: The fuck you think you doing

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can't believe you didn't mention Dying Light 2! I'm so excited for that game!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I want a game which is a prequel that has a sequel, but that sequel is a still a prequel to the previous sequel..

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great, another game chock-full of quick-time events..I f*cking despise quick time events..Stop taking control away from the player, ya freaking a*shats..

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really want dying Light 2. It looks fricking amazing

    ReplyDelete
  25. How is falcon always excited about every game?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post