Omg thank u im 11 years old Mann when I was 5 I played this game ohh good memories I had a hard time fightning the robot sadly I didn't finish the game wow
eidos releases deus ex human revolution activision: hey man can i copy your homework eidos: sure but change it up so it doesnt look the same activision: this game's intro sequence
It's 2018 and I came here because of watch mojo.com 10 best and worst Spider-Man games and they said this was the worst 🤦♂️ come on man this shit was classic plus considering its a game based off of a movie shit was too underrated, man can't wait to play the new one though
9:30 el lagarto le rompio el culo y la acabo en su cueva
ReplyDeleteAwww the nostalgia
ReplyDeleteThe webswinging looks great. Too bad the entire game takes place indoors.
ReplyDeleteOmg thank u im 11 years old Mann when I was 5 I played this game ohh good memories I had a hard time fightning the robot sadly I didn't finish the game wow
ReplyDeleteHed ve
ReplyDeletefantastico
ReplyDeletewhen i was a kid these graphics were fucking amazing now there really fuckin shit
ReplyDeleteMy Mans Playing 7 years ago And im Here in 2019 Wanting this Game Lmao
ReplyDeleteI’m here in 2019 this game brings back memory’s when I got first day it came out
ReplyDelete2019?
ReplyDeleteSeeing this just reminds me that tiny jump in graphics we had in the current generation
ReplyDeleteI really love this game
ReplyDeleteCrap bull crap
ReplyDeleteThe nostalgia is real!
ReplyDeleteاغايغاقغةبفغثثللصثىفقصاغثثلفقصفقصانبثلتبسلتبسغتقصسلنخق34لتبيغتيسءدزوظاااهتباتفقفاقث
ReplyDeleteeidos releases deus ex human revolution
ReplyDeleteactivision: hey man can i copy your homework
eidos: sure but change it up so it doesnt look the same
activision: this game's intro sequence
I'll buy it
ReplyDeleteThis version looks better in PS3. Spiderman in PS4 lookslike they downgraded it?
ReplyDeletewait isn't peter a cross species because he is like a spide and a human?
ReplyDeleteFirst when I got this it was hard now I don’t want to play my ps anymore😒
ReplyDeleteIt's 2018 and I came here because of watch mojo.com 10 best and worst Spider-Man games and they said this was the worst 🤦♂️ come on man this shit was classic plus considering its a game based off of a movie shit was too underrated, man can't wait to play the new one though
ReplyDeleteINi game nya aseli Kah
ReplyDeleteIf u did the S01 i have completed it
ReplyDeleteThis better the the part 2
ReplyDeleteI go in an infinite loading screen when I continue
ReplyDeletePost a Comment