The Conduit Nintendo Wii Review - Video review



No .

46 Comments

  1. Boys hadn’t thought about this game for years. The nostalgia is real. Used to have so much fun with this game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how far we've come with video game journalism.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to play this game and pretend it was like CoD, because I wanted an FPS so bad. Having just a Wii was rough for a middle school boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only every console FPS games copied the modding controls of The Conduit....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this game I played it when I was 6 or 7 but never passed it in the part when u get an alien weapon

    ReplyDelete
  6. The developer announced two awesome wii games after this: a Gladiator game, and a Survival Horror game.
    None of them were made.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You never mentioned the part where you just open fire on hackers and get away with killing them somehow

    ReplyDelete
  8. This game is sick, I have the conduit 1 and 2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow it’s weird to listen to a review by IGN with so much personality. These were the old days....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nããããooooo aguento mais anúncio dá-me tô cosita

    ReplyDelete
  11. They don’t make reviews like they used to. Very different from the fart-huffing style everyone sticks to these days.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have just completed the game. I loved it thought it was great fun. A few flaws but overall great game :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. If Halo and Cod had a 3some with the Illuminati you would end up with The Conduit

    ReplyDelete
  14. Found it for £5 not bad for that tbh.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Play this game every year on memorial day weekend

    ReplyDelete
  16. Should i get the conduit, or the conduit 2?

    ReplyDelete
  17. can you use a classic controller or gcn controller?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Not gonna lie the game looks like it came from the PS2 era, the sensitivity is too damn high and FPS aren't good anymore especial the ones that go for "realism" There is a reason why borderlands will be better than almost every FPS. And lets not forget  one of valves greatest games ever TF2. Those were all better than the conduit or any FPS because they are all bland same old shooters.

    ReplyDelete
  19. sad to see that this game was released in the same generation as The Last of US .

    ReplyDelete
  20. lol i love how the guy shits on the wii for not having any good shooters or how there all ports

    ReplyDelete
  21. I never new about the bounding box. If I new, I would have finished it. I didn't know. I DIDN'T KNOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh shit, Casamassina was still with IGN at this point? Weird... I thought he abandoned ship long ago...

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm just glad to play a shoot em up where the color scheme isn't gun-metal grey and construction-dirt brown only. It ain't got much originality to it that you can find in other FPS but hey, it's not so bad that it deserves a pass.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

    ReplyDelete
  25. but what i said was true. If the wii didnt have shit graphics this wouldnt even be an argument

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fake ass gamer lol. Your just a fanboy

    ReplyDelete
  27. i guess but if what i say is false there would be no need for a playstation move. That fanboy shit is used when there is no real statements to back up your opinions. Im not a fanboy i just speak the real, Xbox360 is my favorite of the systems that are out right now but i caught that ring so i got a wii and realized how much potential it has.

    ReplyDelete
  28. He said bumpmap, it has to do with texturing. It basically makes textures pop out instead of being flat, u know like wrinkled paper with bumpmapping the paper is wrinkled, without it, its just a flat texture that appears to be wrinkled

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nightfire has about 10 pre-set control sets. Plus it can be customized!

    ReplyDelete
  30. You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I diss agree I think that the conduit is at least a 9.5

    ReplyDelete
  32. this review was really fair and an 8 is pretty damn Good for a Wii FPS

    ReplyDelete
  33. I thing they are the same, they used the same stuff

    ReplyDelete
  34. wtf this game is some str8 up illuminati shit

    ReplyDelete
  35. How does this compare to Coded Arms (love it), Coded Arms Contagion (hate it), Perfect Dark Zero (like it), Metroid Prime 3 Corruption (a lot better than Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2 Echoes but still dislike it mainly due to the controls being even worse than in the two previous games) and Halo (hate it)?

    The conduit has a lot in common with all those games, I own them all and know what they're like and I'd be grateful to a comparison of them and the conduit.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Welp, Yahtzee was right about everything.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post