The evolution of XBOX boot screens (2001-2020)



The evolution of XBOX boot screens from 2001 to 2020

List 📑

►0: 12 ORIGINAL XBOX - 2001
►0: 24 XBOX 360-2005
►0: 35 XBOX 360 ELITE - 2007
►0: 45 XBOX 360 KINECT UPDATE - 2010
►0: 57 XBOX 360 BLUE SPECIAL EDITION - 2014
►1: 06 XBOX ONE - 2013
►1: 13 XBOX ONE S - 2020
►1: 20 XBOX ONE X - 2020
►1: 35 XBOX ONE S ALL DIGITAL - 2020

_______________________________________________
📌 Contact and social media 🌐

↪︎ Email 📨 louaykhemiri@gmail.com

↪︎Facebook 📘 www.facebook.com/Lou4y

↪︎Twitter 🐦 www.twitter.com/louaykhemiri

↪︎ Instagram⏺ www.instagram.com/louay_khemiri

↪︎ XBOX LIVE 🎮 LouayKhemiri
_______________________________________________
🎶 Music

🎵 Introductory song: Zen - Wavy [Bass Boosted]

🎵 Outro Song: Sophomore Makeout - Silent Partner
_______________________________________________

📺 Thanks for watching 💖
🎉 Subscribe for more videos 💖

#XBOX #XBOXSTARTUP ## XBOXSTARTUPEVOLUTION.

28 Comments

  1. 👉Watch The Evolution of PlayStation Startup Screens (1994-2019)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug1jNNJIiu4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine if xbox had never done all that bullshit of drm/blocking used games/500 dollar price, and instead of xbox one they named it xbox 720, man that would've been such an interesting and competitive console war, instead of PS4 just destroying xbox, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When i had 6 years i had Originál xbox 2001

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a PS guy and I think Playstation needs to bring back original intros like the PS2 which scared the crap out of me as a kid. But the new PS4 intro is boring and has no sound. Also newer models for the same consoles should have unique individual intros, thats something I like about the Xbox One

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember opening up my Xbox 360 when it first came out in 2005 and seeing this on the screen for my first video game console ever. Took forever to convince my mom to let me have a game console. I got up early the next day and ran downstairs and popped in LEGO Star Wars II and played for hours. Man I miss being a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. XBox:Bruh
    XBox 360:NO!
    XBox Blue Edition:HELL NO
    XBox 1 X:Eh
    XBox 2006 - 2007:Maybe..
    XBox Digital:YES.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder if there will be a new xbox in 2020

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Xbox one x sucks
    The rest are good tho

    ReplyDelete
  9. The xbox 360 kinect update is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope the series X actually has a memorable startup

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Xbox is Kinect update: zooomoom fouuulll. iuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im getting a Xbox one s/x

    Which sould i get?

    Comment: Xbox One S

    Comment: Xbox One X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post