Find a local Micro Center: http://bit.ly/38dqqGU
A huge thank you Micro Center for sponsoring the video!
I had a great time doing this, I always wanted to see what would happen to a concept like this and I am very happy with the way the video ended. I hope you did it too and I hope you enjoyed your stay.
Live broadcasts: https://www.twitch.tv/kristoferyee
List of pieces:
Intel Core i9-9900K: http://bit.ly/2PfxU3u
ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero WiFi LGA 1151 ATX motherboard: http://bit.ly/2DWcjaQ
MSI Gaming X Trio GeForce RTX 2080 Super Overclocked Video Card: http://bit.ly/2Lv2VPR
G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200: http://bit.ly/2DUyX3G
Samsung 970 EVO 1 TB SSD: http://bit.ly/389SE5k
Corsair RM750x power supply: http://bit.ly/2DYwJQx
MAINGEAR Vybe RGB tempered glass ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case: http://bit.ly/2OUufsQ
Vertical mounting of the MAINGEAR GPU: http://bit.ly/2sTKePt
Water cooling kit Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240R 240mm RGB: http://bit.ly/38b0oUE
Cooler Master MasterFan MF120R ARGB 120mm Fan - Triple Pack: http://bit.ly/2Ls2p54
Microsoft Windows 10 Home: http://bit.ly/2DP4Fz8
If you have questions about particular parts or how I buy parts like these at what prices, I will answer. The best way to do this is through my discord. Link below.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to leave a comment and if you like the content that I put in, a like and a subscription helps me enormously for my confidence because for the moment, I don't know if the content that I do is useful to all.
Let me know any videos you would like to see in the future!
Here is my link to the Discord server that you should leave me a message or come talk to me by voice chat for longer questions or if you are just looking for advice / assistance on your computer building experience :)
https://discord.gg/kristoferyee
And subscribe to see more content like this!
Social networks:
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/kristoferyee
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/kristoferyee
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/kristoferyee.
I wish I had a good pc that can run fortnite but I don’t have enough money and don’t know how to make a pc
ReplyDeletesup I’m from the future. overwatch 2 will be popular for a bit then die down like apex. Fortnite will slowly start to fall, but season 13 impressed everyone. minecraft is still a ‘house game’.
ReplyDeleteCan I have a PC, I can’t afford 😢
ReplyDeleteI cried when i watched this you are a amazing person we need more people like you in the world you are the best❤️❤️ðŸ˜
ReplyDeleteSuch a great guy! Thank you sponsor and I loved the video!
ReplyDeleteYou get a new sub just for you
ReplyDeleteI need a good pc :( I don’t need the best just an ok one :( I hate that my laptop is always crashing on Solid Works :(
ReplyDeleteI’ll take it if you want, my name is Austin
ReplyDeleteI am in an ok family (balanced;not rich not poor) and watching this is so heartwarming yet I am jealous. My biological dad is a flippin A-hole and as a gift for never seeing me for the past 12 years, I wanted one (Not the overkill pc) yet he still avoids meassages till this day. P.S. I am 13, wanting to be a computer technician/engineer
ReplyDeleteIn here all those parts you bought it cost 5k$ or more ... and i cant even build a damn thing because it really is expensive.. lucky he got it for free... good for him..
ReplyDeleteCan you build hackintos for 1000$ ?
ReplyDeleteU have a sweat heart u are a very generous person
ReplyDeleteCan I have a pc
ReplyDeleteHey can I have that pc 😂😂
ReplyDeleteGood lesson in the last!!!
ReplyDeleteMicro Center is pretty great, i won a nice router on a twitter giveaway from them.
ReplyDelete3:48 hold up who can read lips?????
ReplyDeleteThe audio is like echoing
ReplyDeleteHello can I have this PC?
ReplyDelete"Phew that was a quality pee"
ReplyDeleteI live in Vegas can I just get a case
ReplyDeletecan i be pinned
ReplyDeleteCan I have that pc
ReplyDeleteCan i also have a pc like this for free?
ReplyDeleteCan i get your pc
ReplyDeleteThat’s 😎
ReplyDeleteMe too please 😂😂
ReplyDeleteIn Germany we say "EHRE"
ReplyDeletePost a Comment