Stuck on a mission? Need a safe solution? Use the Golden Donkey to ease the past and, while you're at it, smash your opponents to pieces - bonus!
For the cost of a single purchase, you can use it as many times as you want. So why fight?
Available now for Worms 2: Armageddon on iOS. Press the Golden Donkey button in the main game menu to buy.
Download Worms 2: Armageddon on iOS now: http://bit.ly/W2AiOS
Team17, founded in 1990, is a fully independent video game developer and publisher responsible for the Worms ™ series, Alien Breed and Superfrog. Make sure you never miss our latest videos by subscribing now: http://bit.ly/SubscribeT17.
Remember you can also
Like us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/LikeWorms
Follow us on Twitter: http://bit.ly/FollowT17.
Still playin' this game
ReplyDeleteWho else thought that thing was as advert which would let you use the golden donkey?
ReplyDeleteThe iOS campaign is impossible. I’m stuck on level 22 and CANNOT beat it. It’s one of those cave levels, so I don’t think this would even work.
ReplyDeleteI just use the concrete donkey
ReplyDeleteThe cheese levels are such BS and I refuse to purchase this.
ReplyDeleteThats an insult to us players. Buy your cheat today. We even minimized programming effort by making the donkey be a non-animated, boring, oversized geekpounder.
ReplyDeleteYour campaign sucks (has no story like in the pc version), the iOS multiplayer is always down, this game is a waste of money and a frustration for old players
ReplyDeleteFor one dollar you can unlock a simple item that's an already unlockable weapon in previous ports!
ReplyDelete@sirvach11
ReplyDeleteWifi multiplayer is not workingzz i wasted 3 dollars for nothing
ReplyDeleteWifi multiplayer is fine it's a problem with your wifi
ReplyDeleteWhy when I can do turned based games I am unable do bog standard multiplayer? Makes no sense.
ReplyDeleteOnly for 0.99$ :D
ReplyDeleteMake the water gun and balloon in an update please, and better multiplayer.
ReplyDeleteWhy on campaign do the enemy always use predator missile and never miss a darn shot?
ReplyDeleteWhy get the donkey? It's a waste of money. If you can't complete a level just practice. The original worms Armageddon CPU was so much better than on this one.
ReplyDeletei would like to unclog that license
ReplyDeleteHey :D
ReplyDeleteThis is my fave game in ps1....missing those days....sigh!
ReplyDelete뭐야 아주 막 뛰어다니네
ReplyDeleteshì.
ReplyDeleteEpic
ReplyDeleteHow do i use golden donkey ??????
ReplyDeleteА я русский лол lol Trololo
ReplyDeleteПлатить нннннада
ReplyDeleteThe golden donkey is available for the worms for others consoles?
ReplyDeleteLMFAO! I just got this game on my iPad 2, now I'm so getting this golden donkey lmao!
ReplyDeleteAmazing skills!
ReplyDeleteA-team theme much?
ReplyDeleteNa thy didn't use ateam but thy should have
ReplyDelete@crazypeople333 Obviously the a-Team theme from the movie. Learn to spell too, by the way
ReplyDeletePost a Comment