THE PC GAME IS DEAD!



PC Gaming is Dead ... According to Fanboys Console that is.

Support the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCebx-TT_kPognZx1nIfnb_g/join
Discord: https://discord.gg/J2Gcwg4
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/realgriffingaming/
Twitter (RIP): https://twitter.com/Griffin_Gaming.

42 Comments

  1. I have a 3,000$ PC for work and to play occasional games on. PC gaming is dead, you can't play any multiplayer games without the thought in the back of you mind that you may just be playing against people who are using ESP or other cheats. It ruins all multiplayer games for me. I do get to enjoy single player games on PC but besides that, multiplayer games are better on consoles. I'm hoping they get KB&M on the next generation of consoles so that people who enjoy PC gaming can play on a controlled environment, the way they want to play, without hackers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday, I've built my AMD gaming PC. It was a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't make it through the full video, at least click this timestamp 15:08 and thank me later for the permanent brain damage.
    Discord: https://discord.gg/J2Gcwg4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how he says that consoles are different from pcs but he doesn't know that the xbox and ps4 use AMD soc and the x86 instructionset lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED that diet coke leafy comment. But let's just get this out of the way....you DO know Combat Wombat is not a furry right? And you DO remember that he defended you when Hippozoned was up your ass, right? I get it, you thought the video was cringy(I thought it was too), but because CW used a wombat as his alias doesn't make him a furry. It makes him the fucking doctor pepper of Leafy's pet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's the deal with this foreigners thing? Foreigners of where? Earth? Strange fella this one

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a standard PS4 Even I know PC is not even comparable to a console everything on PC is better I don't compare console to PC you can do soooo much with pc. PC is in its own lane

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think my guy forgot console is a different type of PC. I wish I had an pc but I don't know shit about computers Soo it would be pointless so I'll stick with what know that is consoles

    ReplyDelete
  9. STILL WAITING FOR ANY PC SLOB TO LIST A SINGLE GREAT PC EXCLUSIVE. 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

    ReplyDelete
  10. PC SLOBS EITHER NAME 1 GREAT PC EXCLUSIVE OR CONTINUE CRYING. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤭🤭

    ReplyDelete
  11. That awkward moment when this dude gets a ps5 and it still cant perform to what im using rn 😬

    ReplyDelete
  12. PC gaming dead? Straight bs. Windows 10 has made more games available via Xbox. This is a new beginning

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a ps4 pro with ps vr and buddy I prefer the htc vice bud
    Also I have every god console plus a 500 game steam library and while I prefer playing on console it is just a home feeling thing but my god is the experience on pc

    ReplyDelete
  14. PC GAMING IS DEAD! You forgot that laptops count as a pc too?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Consoles are cheaper than some of the pc's and they never get old until a new console comes out they can play games at 30 fps but never drop but still they cant have the real graphics that the pc gives and they cant get 200+ fps or 60+ and also pc actually has more exlusives but the pc doesnt show them to us we gotta find them ourselves oh and pc has emulators too AND pc games are more cheaper than the console games we dont pay for online too

    ReplyDelete
  16. 11:08 Steam made the feature this year and the performance is much better.

    ReplyDelete
  17. 12:12 Pc has better franchises that console companies beg to have. Team fortress, quake, half life, POSTAL, wow and much more. We also get first access.
    Edit: I should stop since we all know the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is why pc is stupid and consoles are better, just watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy7O3oePAHI
    this "PC GAMING IS DEAD" user is right!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can't afford a pc um! Oh yes that's right I can't afford a console which is like £400 to be genarous but just spent over £1,800 on a top end pc rig. What a complete knob head this guy really is. But I do think he is just making all these comments that pc gaming is dead for a reaction, so yes he must have a very sad life. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  20. HOLY SHIT #30 IS JUST GETTING PROVEN RIGHT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  21. I recently built my first PC. I love my consoles but I'm not stupid. Everything runs better and performs better even with older gpus. Each side has some strong and weak points, but in the end just play games how you want and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  22. sigh I havent had a gaming PC in about 10 years. I sure do miss it..........This guy that made the list is the guy that the rest of us console players are sitting here like "yooooooo shut the fuck up, you're making us all look like idiots!"

    ReplyDelete
  23. lol somebody ask the list maker how many of the top streamers are console players......

    ReplyDelete
  24. true imagine ps5 ports how bad are gonna be with same graphics as pc port and low 35 fps on ultra while u be playing 60 fps on ps5! for next 7 years and u need every year a new gpu or cpu or more ram coz of the bad ports!!! pc gaming is dead

    ReplyDelete
  25. This guy commented on my comment on another video

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have played on PS3 PS4 as long as I could remember and I knew PC was better but I didn’t honestly care because I had my copies of uncharted to worship but then a month ago I got a PC. I built it myself and ohh my fucking God I will never touch my PS3 and PS4 again.

    ReplyDelete
  27. You're not Diet Coke Leafy... you're like Sprite Cranberry Leafy.

    ReplyDelete
  28. THE GODLY TRAP IS A FUCKING SPERG. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  29. Pc gaming is kind of trash why would i pay thousands of dollars for pc or even build one i rather just play from my bed

    ReplyDelete
  30. Bro I'm vegan, drink LOTS of soy, and it's not a bad thing. I don't kill animals. So sick of you guys saying soy boy, as if dietary options make you weak or something. You can drink soy and not be a ma'am lol. Just saying. You crap on alot of good people with that comment. I don't drink animal breast milk. I think it's a gross thing to do. Otherwise great video.

    ReplyDelete
  31. The kid's shitty list of 30 arguments just killed every single brain cells I've had and cannot regenerate.

    ReplyDelete
  32. "console is a luxury item" how? a cosole is less than 1/3 the price of my pc..... yet its somehow a luxury item? ive played on console for years pc is just better nerd

    ReplyDelete
  33. Eventually I believe most television sets will come with a web browser, built-in bluetooth, wifi and game controller, keyboard and mouse support. Connect to a cloud gaming server like Shadow and you can have high end gaming just like owning a gaming PC without the huge cost.

    ReplyDelete
  34. He says poor when an average pc is more expensive then a console never mind a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  35. 5:51 I play Pc and Console so in your book I'm slow hahaha!!!, that's fucking hilarious heh... 🖕

    ReplyDelete
  36. lol the only knock on PC gaming is the pricepoint and rate of upgrades. Console wins ease of use, PC wins everything else. I play PUBG on Xbox One X with External SSD. Pretty sure im rocking like 28 FPS lololol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post