The Ten Best PS3 Games



Join me as I list and discuss ten must-have games for the Playstation 3! There are so many great games for the PS3, so let me know your suggestions in the comments box below!

No more episodes!

Must Have Series - https://goo.gl/O21TPT

Hidden Gems Series - https://goo.gl/c7816L

Four Corners Podcast - https://goo.gl/UvwRKp

Interviews - https://goo.gl/9BjJ2h

Links to social networks -

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/thatvideogamesshow
Instagram - http://www.instagram.com/thatvideogamesshow/
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/thevgshow
Playstation Network - Tuet0ne.

40 Comments

  1. Is Demon Souls the same as Dark Souls pretty much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Far cry 3 is must have game. Because you can enjoy the game and the nature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea how someone can play Skyrim and Dark souls and counter strike with a controller instead of m/k, elder scrolls is made to be played with a keyboard, all the macros and keys, not to mention how limited the console versions are compared to the PC version. Games that are also on PC are not a good enough of a reason to buy a PS3, just if you already have one then yeah but the game I guess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, no surprises here. Subscribed anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who still has a PS2,PS3,Vita,PSP,N64,Original Xbox?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your list lost all credibility the second you included Heavy Rain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Little Big Planet is the best ps3 game

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally agree!! One of the best consoles of all time, greetings from Mexico!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have last of us its a great game i completed it, i cant wait for last of us 2

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think half life was a great game for ps3....even the online battle was fun...online is dead now though

    ReplyDelete
  11. I prefer God of War 3 over Journey for this top 10. Also where is Red Dead Redemption?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Puppeeteer for PS3 is one of the best!! Graet expiriance!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ico and SotC should be removed from the list since they aren't ps3 games

    ReplyDelete
  14. Of course it's personal so thnx for sharing your top 10. Always interesting to see it from another perspective but without Gta5 and Little Big Planet this list is invalid;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting, a narrator who "F" bombs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeees a video that will help me finnaly choose some good ps3 games

    ReplyDelete
  17. I still remember me play ridge racer 1 on ps1

    ReplyDelete
  18. When I bought my ps3 I bought ratchet and clank tools of destruction and ratchet and clank a crack in time and GTA 5 I got bored from GTA 5. and I bought ratchet and clank all for one so. My favourite game is RATCHRT AND CLANK hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The best thing about ps3








    GTA 5 Online is free😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey what about motorstorm thats a good game too

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey PS3 Lovers!
    PS3magic, astonishingly simple linux, which allows you to play MUSIC, MOVIES, DVDs, Classic Games, and over 2100+ other applications on your PS3 instantly.
    Everywhere People Are Raving About This Amazing Product, Over 148,656People Have Already Installed LINUX On Their PS3 Using PS3Magic - Now You Can Too.. http://bit.ly/2T5LUgj

    ReplyDelete
  22. I cringe every time I hear casual souls players describe souls to non souls players

    I know they mean well, and that everyone plays and feels their own way about the games

    but they always say the same thing

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anyone want to trade PS3 accounts for games? I got Madden 15, Gta 5, and Gta San Andreas.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Demon Souls? I take it this is Dark Souls but listed differently outside of the US?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amazing list but seriously No God of War 3..You gotta be kidding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Mr. Drippy? Sounds like a personal problem....lol!
    (Ni-No-Kuni)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you, learned about a few good games

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great list!
    Could you help me advertise my channel?
    Enjoying, sharing and subscribing to the channel is going to help a lot!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post