The Trail: A Frontier Journey - Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 (iOS, Android)



The Trail: A Frontier Journey - Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 (iOS, Android)

The Trail: A Frontier Journey Walkthrough Reading List - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGtZwVE-T07tfxk8BSWpSrjS9-C_L8JBM

Subscribe - https://www.youtube.com/c/TapGameplay?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TapGameplay
Twitter - https://twitter.com/TapGameplay

The Trail: A Frontier Journey - Free

Download on iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-trail-a-frontier-journey/id1147002179
Download from Google Play - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kongregate.mobile.thetrail.google

The Trail will lead you to adventure and fortune!

Join our pioneers on a vast journey through the unknown country. Meet the city of Eden Falls - explore, make, collect, trade, discover, and finally settle in and build.

The all new game from legendary designer and creator of the God Game genre, Peter Molyneux, brings the border to life on your mobile device. Peter Molyneux's previous games include the theme park, Dungeon Keeper, Fable, Populous and Godus.

The Trail features include:

MAGNIFICENT
Admire the view as you hike the trail through different landscapes and fantastic views.

RELAXING
Using only your thumb, swipe and drag to move deliciously along the trail. Designed for everyone to pick up and enjoy.

MAKE YOUR FORTUNE
Travel to the new world to make a fortune! Learn crafts and trade.

BUILDING A COMMUNITY
Join a city to unlock more features and work together to make your city the best in the new world!

UNIQUE
You have never played anything like The Trail!

- .... .- -. -.- ... ..-. --- .-. . ...-. .-. -.-- .- .. .. -.-. .- -. - .. ..-. .- ...- --- .-. .. -. .

22 Comments

  1. Whenever I try to download this game it always said 'the trail' is not compatible with this iPad Any advice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it reminds me of zelda breath of the wild

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah,yes. I still remember trudging though the frozen wilderness with nothing but a top hat, a raccoon toy, and a bowl of cold mushroom soup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I the only who gets zelda vibes from this game

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would have been better if it was on landscape mode

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait---- is that a morse code??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found this and I love it! Such a shame more people don’t play it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dont know how to eat food before I pass out

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am about to get this game, I don’t care if my iPad dies in 3 secs

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know, some items are useless like shells.
    Yeah you can trade them,
    but its not much, and it takes a lot of space. And you don't need that much pebbles, an Axe just needs one, same as the slingshot. I hope my advice for this game helps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My game lag and I can't see to good the screen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I couldn't find the girl with the red umbrella what should i do

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post