What I thought was a localized version of Total Wipeout for the Wii actually turns out to be its own demonic version of the game show, with Richard Hammond. Do not look the characters directly in the eyes, they will trap you with a demonic presence so important that you will run scared. .
I do not like it when people curse
ReplyDeleteCan I get for the music where Andy was in the mud
ReplyDeleteGod this brings back memories and is much worse than I remember
ReplyDeleteI'm covering this game in a video and I had to look at your video to see if I was doing something wrong. Nope, just awful controls!
ReplyDeleteThe American version looks better, to be fair it was a co op playthrough so it's probably more enjoyable with someone else but even then it's better than this version because it's extremely funny the way the characters die whilst this is just fucking boring. During the American Wii version playthrough I was laughing my head off whilst for this one I was struggling to stay awake due to how boring the UK version is.
ReplyDeleteNoob
ReplyDeleteThis is def different from the abc version that was released. Shame we didn't get a sequel to our debuted version.
ReplyDeleteIf you do requests then i might have a possible suggestion for a walkthrough. If you don't like my idea then you don't have to do it if you don't want to. Since there is not a lot of gameplay of The Ultimate Red Ball Challenge on YouTube would you be able to do a walkthrough of the game and then a bonus video showing off everything in the game please? Zak.
ReplyDeleteCheers for responding to my comment though. Zak.
ReplyDeleteYou should have done all the courses at once like so we could see all of them
ReplyDeleteWipout!!!!!!!!!! What's it called.
ReplyDeleteGood graphics.
ReplyDeleteWhat the hell is “zed”?
ReplyDeleteWipeout
ReplyDeletePost a Comment