By the way: Hi, I'm Gen or Tikal. I worked for years on Gamefaqs to write walkthroughs. Now I’m making them video guides. I run 100% shopping to show where all the secrets are. I record all the footage by myself, each one, and edit them together to remove errors or load times, to provide the best, smoothest viewing experience possible and to help others. My walkthroughs are generally top quality, so choose mines! I record in 1080p most of the time, except my old videos which are in 720p. I use HDPVR2 to record. I work as hard as possible to provide you with the best help in the game. All games are published with the permission of the owners and some game codes are also often provided by the publisher. TMNT (2007 Movie Game) FULL GAME 100% Longplay (X360, PC, PS2, Wii) No comments
Click here to watch it in shorter parts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PohaMRwVaGc&list=PLrXlEm4MgsbO8G6ycuX0cDbrveepEfT0d&index=2&t=0s
#WishingTikal
SUBSCRIBE to my channel! http://bit.ly/subwishingtikal
Follow me!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/WishingTikal
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WishingTikal
Commercial inquiries: wishingtikal@gmail.com
Please don't be crazy if I don't have time to respond to all of the comments but I still love you very much ^ _ ^ ♥♥♥♥♥ #WishingTikal.
Is it me or does this game still look good in 2020?
ReplyDelete"let your energy flow threw me"
ReplyDeletefarts mid sentence
Where did u download it from? Steam? Where
ReplyDeleteلعبك سيئه جدا جدا جدا جدا جدا جدا جدا
ReplyDeleteSo nostalgic I remember playing this like it was yesterday I wanna cry
ReplyDeleteTurtle power
ReplyDeleteDid anyone else's character sometime just get stick in some pose
ReplyDeleteYou should play Hulk Game next for Game Cube, PlayStation 2 and Xbox
ReplyDeleteHaha all of your videos are so nostalgic!
ReplyDeleteI remember myself playing this game when I was about 10 years old
CooL
ReplyDeleteI only made through about 4 or so levels before I stopped bothering to play( ´◡‿ゝ◡`)
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Subbed, liked. good luck there.
ReplyDeleteThis gameplay deserve diamond playbottom...
ReplyDeleteDamn i want to play this agin its my childhood!
ReplyDeleteWishingTikal, if I may ask,
ReplyDeleteThe first five levels turned out okay, but from level 6 of this game, I don't know what kind of mode it was switched to,
but I can tell you that it's making the characters and villains look bad.
Can you start it over without that mode? please and thank you.
I'm gonna cry! I feel so old! 😭
ReplyDeletelink dơư
ReplyDeletePost a Comment