Top 10 best PS3 games of 2014



These are 10 of the highest rated video games on the Playstation 3 console released in 2014.

Whatoplay is your source for the latest and most anticipated PC, console and mobile games today.

Watch more of the latest PC and console games at http://www.whatoplay.com/

To follow the latest and best video games, subscribe now at: https://www.youtube.com/user/whatoplaychannel

Find out the game scores of your favorite games, the combined rating of reviews and scores from users around the world at http://www.whatoplay.com.

Connect with other whatoplay subscribers on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/whatoplay, Twitter @whatoplay https://www.twitter.com/whatoplay and Google Plus https://plus.google.com / 100536220375867144593 /.

"Early Riser" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Under Creative Commons license: By Attribution 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/.

42 Comments

  1. Where is Call of Duty Advanced Warfare ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. +whatoplay alright I was just hoping because a lot of people play call of duty thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what he rating of injuctice god among us?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the last of us ??????????? gta 5 ????????? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. pvz gw?????????????????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Puppeeteer for PS3 is one of the best!! Graet expiriance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Child of Light and Skylanders: Trap Team seems promising, Must give it a shot.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use playstation 3 because it has better if not more and cheaper games

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm gonna get rouge legacy for christmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is borderlands like timesplitters or nah?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe dark souls ll is rated t+ I thought that's it was rated m+

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dude which rubbish bin did you go through to find these ?? Are you for real ?? These are just awful, they're so bad you might want to consider not making a vid for 2014 best if you ever thought they were.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your voice suck ass. Where's that girl?

    ReplyDelete
  14. SUBSCIRBED!! I Love This Chanel So Much :3 :3 :3 ...Hay Guyz if you want to see true gaming content then check out this amazing chanel :3 ..Plzzzzzz Make More Ps3 Games Content :3`

    ReplyDelete
  15. The 1st game is boring and the 2nd one

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here's the video summary for you lazy people.

    10. Child of Light
    9. Rogue Lagacy
    8. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
    7. Tales from the Borderlands: Ep.1 - Zer0 Sum
    6. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition
    5. Guilty Gear Xrd SIGN
    4. Valient Hearts: The Great War
    3. Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions
    2. Skylanders: Trap Team
    1. Dark Souls II

    ReplyDelete
  17. I DON FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE IN WORLD REALLY LIKE FINAL FANTACY,DARK SOUL AND SKYLANDER

    ReplyDelete
  18. This cant possibly be the best PS3 had to offer...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Is this a joke?? Skylanders in the list... really :/

    ReplyDelete
  20. lol wtf? Looks like a bad year to me. All crap games other than diablo 3 ultimate evil which was ok. No CoD Advanced Warfare? Not that I like Advanced Warfare at all.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What about dragon age and other games?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ummm... Boring

    I expected more people to like more. Realistic games telltale shit

    ReplyDelete
  23. GTA5 Should Be Number One Game For 2013-2015 Fuck You Mean Boii?

    ReplyDelete
  24. why did every game have sucking graphics exept skylanders

    ReplyDelete
  25. How Come You Didn't Mention The Last Of Us

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sky landers trap team sucked here's all of them ranked by me

    4.skykanders trap team
    3. Skylanders Giants
    2. Skylanders swap force
    1. Skylanders spyros adventure

    ReplyDelete
  27. Can someone make a game that's not violent for once? Don't get me wrong, I like games like that, but I want to take a break and play creative games. I've gotten bored of LittleBigPlanet, Minecraft, and Terraria.

    ReplyDelete
  28. skylander's trap team?now ive seen everything

    ReplyDelete
  29. The guy was too "hyped and excited" for me personally...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post