TOP 10 BEST PS4 GAMES TO COME IN 2020 (PS4 Exclusive)



TOP 10 BEST PS4 GAMES TO COME IN 2020 (PS4 Exclusive) - New PS4 Games In 2020

List of games:

00:00 Grounding of death
TBA (PS4)

01:07 Project awakening
TBA 2020 (PS4)

02:31 MediEvil
TBA 2020 (PS4 exclusive)

04:07 Days gone
April 26, 2020 (PS4 exclusive)

05:45 Nioh 2
TBA 2020 (PS4 exclusive)

06:27 Project Judge
TBA 2020 (PS4 exclusive)

07:55 The last of us: part II
TBA 2020 (PS4 exclusive)

01:04 Ghost of Tsushima
TBA 2020 (PS4 exclusive)

12:08 GUNGRAVE GORE
TBA 2020 (PS4 exclusive)

13:02 Concrete engineering
Q2 2020 (PS4 exclusive)

14:31 SAMURAI SPIRITS
TBA 2020 (PS4 exclusive)

15:02 Remake of Final Fantasy VII
TBA (PS4 exclusive)


► SUBSCRIBE: http://goo.gl/w0ca4q.

43 Comments

  1. And all of those game lock on 30 fps...well done dev. I hope it would be release on pc platform someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m here watching this and I see Death Stranding, still can’t help but think “so what the fuck kind of game is this?”

    ReplyDelete
  3. TENHO PENA DOS PCs e DO XBOX ONE!!!! KKKKKK
    COMPLETAMENTE HUMILHADOS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. had no idea a new gungrave game is coming loved the ps2 games

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is not a gameplay, no matter how it showed, the released the games … … downgrade boom~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha Death Stranding its so wired game!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn, looks like a Japanese galore

    I wonder how many weeaboos are gonna buy a PS4






    Ok I’ll stop

    ReplyDelete
  8. TOO MUCH IN A YEAR.I CAN AFFORD ONLY 1 GAME A YEAR

    ReplyDelete
  9. They fuckin be forgot how to make games

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ever heard the one about the guy and his Xbox ? Hahaha.. that’s the joke get it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Games coming , i already play some of them and made videos about them ..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ff7 the orginal is the best open world game out there. Try it, change my mind.





    Well ofc i hope ff7 remake will beat it but who knows if it will be a hit

    ReplyDelete
  13. PS4 GREAT GRAND MASTER OF ALL EXCLUSIVES, xbox IS SHIT...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like your videos!! Just subbed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Remember when gamers used to shit on playstation and say Xbox got Halo and forza? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. People wondering why Sony not having E3, lol For what?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its GUNGRAVE! its FFFFFFFFF GUNGRAVE!!!!!!!!!!!AAaaaaaaaah! The contest its over, give that man the 10,000 dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I did not know the video games go such violent. I miss Mario race.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wait, how about the new Spider-Man Ps4 (2)?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Days gone es una basura de juego ..

    ReplyDelete
  21. iam like the collector i have ps1 ps2 ps3 ps4 going right now to buy xbox

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pobre ellie y the last of us 2 que la supervivencia y horror quedaron descartadas aun asín lo pillaré

    ReplyDelete
  23. Medievil,nioh 2,y final fantasy 7 los demás ni me interesa conocerlos ni jugarlos

    ReplyDelete
  24. u wanna say days bugs and medievil and a lot of smokeee smokeee

    ReplyDelete
  25. Death Stranding looks even better now knowing Troy Baker is in it

    ReplyDelete
  26. There is a clearance section in Walmart. Ps4 games and xboxone games. AFTER a couple of weeks all the ps4 games were sold. All what's left are the xbox games 😂

    ReplyDelete
  27. PS4 Need a Jesus Christ VS ZOMBIES GAME eXCLUSIVE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post