Top 10 new games for December 2020



The year is not over yet! December still has some solid versions for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
Subscribe to learn more: http://youtube.com/gameranxtv

# 10 Terminator: Resistance
Platform: PC, PS4, Xbox One
Released: December 10, 2020

# 9 BONEWORKS
Platform: PC VR
Released: December 10, 2020

# 8
Halo: Reach
Platform: PC, Xbox One
Released: December 3, 2020
+
Halo: the Master Chief collection
Platform: PC
Released: December 3, 2020

#seven
Darksiders Genesis
Platform: PC, Stadia
Released: December 5, 2020

# 6 Life Is Strange 2: Episode 5
Platform: PC, Xbox One, PS4
Released: December 3, 2020

# 5
Detroit: become human
Platform: PC
Released: December 12, 2020

# 4
Get up: a simple story
Platform: PC, Xbox One, PS4
Released: December 3, 2020

# 3
Jurassic World Evolution: Back to Jurassic Park DLC
Platform: PC, Xbox One, PS4
Released: December 10, 2020

# 2
MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries
Platform: PC
Released: December 10, 2020

# 1
Phoenix point
Platform: PC, Xbox One
Released: December 3, 2020


PREMIUM

Call of Juarez: Gunslinger - SWITCH
Alien: Isolation - SWITCH - DEC 5
Wattam [PC, PS4] - December 17.

50 Comments

  1. I don't care about any of this. Just proud that Red Ball Forever came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1:27 ... "first person shooter puzzle ...GAM ?" ... did you just forget how to pronounce *game ? wtf !

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, it's all totally fucking garbage, awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these kinda tame but I think we're gearin up for a doozy of a 2020

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking for a MMORPG along the lines of the original EverQuest. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still playing Fallout 4 , just waiting for Dying light 💡 2 and Cyberpunk 2077 .

    ReplyDelete
  7. This channel is repetitive every vid revisits 6 anime or indie games 3 really old games re released on a new console ( not a new game) and 1 new game

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bruhh, sm1 help me find a new game to playyy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a shit month of games 😩😩 thank god for Borderlands 3 and the Witcher Netflix series to keep me entertained

    ReplyDelete
  10. I took one look at the clip for "Arise: A Simple Story", and my first thought was, "Is this a Santa prequel?".

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got my fingers crossed too. Waiting for my girlfriend. Hope she doesn't come with a boy, or then these will be the best games of 2020.

    ReplyDelete
  12. None of these look very interesting except for maybe Arise

    ReplyDelete
  13. Timenator is not good game for enjoying

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gta6 and for honor2 thank you✌🏽

    ReplyDelete
  15. perfect month to catch up on the 15 games I'm behind on

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a horrible ending to a decade. Nothing for under the tree. No Zelda. No big rpgs. Only some arcade style games a snes would be able to run

    ReplyDelete
  17. They should put mech warrior 5 on ps4 pro hopefully

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is it just me or are games right now dookie?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Only shitty games for so many years. Rarely one good game appears per year.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Terminator Resistance has been pushed to a January 7 release state side. Hopefully this delay means that the developers will be polishing the minor issue that the game had with the European release.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, Gameranx. Please what software do you use to edit your videos?

    ReplyDelete
  22. All I've heard is that using a controller on PC for Halo gives you a HUGE advantage because the Pc controls are stupid clunky.

    I don't get the hype of reviving an outdated and forgotten franchise like HALO, just by throwing the proverbial scraps to PC Gamers.............I'll save my 40 bucks

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm never buying a Cod game ever again after playing Mod Warfare with they're disgusting TTK.

    ReplyDelete
  24. When DLC is considered as a game ^^

    ReplyDelete
  25. It makes me happy to see they’re making a new terminator game, I grew up watching the terminator movies and playing terminator salvation on the Xbox back in 2009

    ReplyDelete
  26. Bah .... so, no games this month then ....

    ReplyDelete
  27. looks like im playing Skyrim again for the 2454th time

    ReplyDelete
  28. I don't play coop because I don't like being shouted at by 10 year olds.
    I like to play my own game, not someone else's.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey guys can anyone recommend any games i should add on my wish list because i dont know what to get thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Arise looks sweet. My comfy game for december. bonus, you probably can play with family around: no violence and calm gameplay.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm so excited for Mechwarrior 5 Mercenaries!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Stadia huh might as well have made it for consoles to why just stadia and PC

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post