What the hell happened to YouTube? It really disappoints me that creators have to silence themselves to the point where they can't drop an f-bomb because they need to keep an income... absolutely ridiculous.
iam from India i love your videos😍😍🤩but one problem is your description show all games list but where is requirements so you next time written the computer requirements! thanks you🤗😄
Compared to most holiday season game releases this lineup is really weak. I mean the last two games are really big games but the rest are just weak imo.
They shouldn’t make games with actors as the character.. it’s unoriginal and lazy
ReplyDeleteBruh I knew this long ago
ReplyDeleteWhat the hell happened to YouTube? It really disappoints me that creators have to silence themselves to the point where they can't drop an f-bomb because they need to keep an income... absolutely ridiculous.
ReplyDeleteThese all look like reruns. Seriously the same tired and worn out stuff that we played decades ago.
ReplyDelete1:10So this is where Gajeel's Cat, Pantherlily has been doing off screen
ReplyDeleteGameranx: "November games are about to hit hard"
Me: "...but its no nut november"
Has anyone seen Gavin? He’s my friend.
"La no air"
ReplyDeleteAll these games are ass cheeks
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for Dinoside 2 and Verisimilitude.
ReplyDeleteJumanji the game?
ReplyDeleteiam from India i love your videos😍😍🤩but one problem is your description show all games list but where is requirements so you next time written the computer requirements! thanks you🤗😄
ReplyDeleteThe thumbnail looks like Ian Gallagher from Shameless (Cameron Monaghan)
ReplyDeleteI figured out the difference between a good game and a bad game. The devs have to care when they make it. I found that this means everything.
ReplyDeleteI hate the way you say Pokémon - it's weirdly irritating.
ReplyDelete3:09 "always like the tycoon gams"
ReplyDeleteDOOM eternal was gonna be one of them :(
I think i got too old for gaming cause all these games look stupid.
ReplyDeleteplease..
ReplyDelete@
Compared to most holiday season game releases this lineup is really weak. I mean the last two games are really big games but the rest are just weak imo.
ReplyDeleteThe video game industry is failing us all. When are good games actually coming out? -_-
ReplyDeleteguys i enjoy star wars: jedi fallen order so much. I RECOMMEND
ReplyDeleteI need something better than over hyped garbage .....
ReplyDeleteYour videos are always on point idk why I wasn't subbed but I am now
ReplyDeletePost a Comment