Here is a list of the 10 best PSP games you can play on your Playstation Vita only through the Playstation 3 psn store.
NOTE: this listing is for the US region only!
How to get these games on your Playstation Vita console.
You must first be connected to a Playstation 3 system, search for the game and download it to your PS3. Then connect your Playstation Vita to the PS3 and transfer the game.
Subscribe for more videos and follow me on Twitter @AndyTalkGames
Music is FREE
"Retro Future Nights" by teknoAXE
please see https://www.youtube.com/user/teknoaxe
#superjumpreviews #psvita #psp.
Taxi driver 2 is my favorite childhood videogame, used to play it everyday.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much
ReplyDeleteYou're really positive my friend
ReplyDeleteHello everyone just wanted to know if you could download the psp simpsons game on the vita and the namco battle collection???
ReplyDeleteHey this is the guy that gave you the idea to do this video... I have another idea for a video that you should do...
ReplyDeleteDo a list of every psp game that's transferable to the PS Vita for us classic game collectors that don't want to get gagged buying a game that's not transferable... Would help a lot of us out
Can't find afterburner anywhere!! ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ no longer in the store?
ReplyDeletehi am I able to download the original resident evil 123 on ps3 store and transfer them to psp
ReplyDeleteWow I need #1 sold my ps3 too damn
ReplyDeleteAbebox which is a collection of Abe’s Oddysee and Abe’s Exodus can only be downloaded via a PS3 in the European region. US is ok I believe.
ReplyDeletePSA: please don’t use devices while pooping, as poop is the source of most human disease. Plumbing, and shunting poop away from people, caused a boost in life expectancy of around 20 years.
ReplyDeleteIf you do use your device while pooping, then please use a Clorox wipe or some other form of antibacterial cleansing.
Otherwise....DATS NASTY!!
I wish I still had my PSP, but my bitch ex-wife sold it, probably to pay for drugs.
I wish the strider remake got ported to vita! Would have been an awesome game to play on the go
ReplyDeletesilent hill origins doesn't work on vita
ReplyDeleteWho else played tombraider legend on the ps2 and 360? I need aniversary and underworld for the 360
ReplyDeleteThose screaming into microphone tracks on burnout legends are the best tracks in the game. Animal Alpha ftw
ReplyDeleteTitles the video "top psp games on ps3 store" proceeds to tear them apart with complaint after complaint as if on a mission to convince us why they shouldnt be bought.
ReplyDeleteSilent Hill origins is 1 of only 3 games that I ever bought brand new on release week. Great game so many memories... So many bad dreams... Vita is perfect to play in silent Hill
ReplyDeleteThis is driving me nuts, it's kaam·puh·lei·shn. Not even in British English do they pronounce it compile-ation.
ReplyDeleteWhy don't just use the Playstation Store website? It's way faster and more convenient than using the PS3
ReplyDeleteBro after burner blackout Falcon is not that good when u compare it too Ave combat
ReplyDeleteThat game is really good with a consistent frame rate
UPDATE: Hey guys, it's been brought to my attention that Valkyria Chronicles 2 does not need to be downloaded on the PS3 first. You can download it straight off the psn store while you're on your ps vita. Thanks to DanieL for letting me know :) btw this is for US region.
ReplyDeleteAccording to the PSN store site, Silent Hill Origins, Burnout Legends, After Burner Black Falcon, are only available for the PSP. Am I missing something?
ReplyDeleteI used to have dreams about the bonus levels on Sonic too. Also, Burnout Legends is probably the best title on this list. Just saiyan ;)
ReplyDeleteAyyyeeeee!! You took my suggestion and actually did it!😎
ReplyDeleteI don't have a PSP but nevertheless I enjoyed watching the video; well done!
ReplyDeleteHey, can you make a list of top Visual Novels on PS Vita?
ReplyDelete.
There are plenty of those on the beloved system, but there isn't a way to know which is better than other....
hey - I want that afterburner game
ReplyDeletePa
ReplyDeleteRt
2
Plzz
Will gta San Andreas Work?
ReplyDeleteOh man, that after burner game looks dope.. I was about to snag it and ITS GONE! Not on PSN at all, tried ps3, tried the website.. tried googling it, and it finds it, but when u follow the link it says Unable to Find This Page
ReplyDeleteIt may be unavailable or the address may be incorrect. Select [Home] to continue browsing the PlayStation™Store.
Dammitttt!!!! RIP
Was able to snag tomb raider anniversary for 2 bucks tho, it’s on sale rn
Am I able to buy and download a regular PSP game from the Playstation 3 PSN store and USB transfer it to the PSP? Something like Legend of Heroes Trails of the Sky?
ReplyDeleteI like silent hill but I can’t lol I bought silent hill homecoming for the 360 because you can play it on the one still haven’t yet, games scared the crap out of me as a kid
ReplyDeleteYou can also buy them on the PSN Store website on a PC. I think that if you do this, it will start to download the game on your PS Vita when you turn it on.
ReplyDeleteChrono Cross?
ReplyDeleteI heard Burnout works on Vita like this only in America. In Europe, it won´t work on Vita via PS3. Is that true? Even in PS3 store it sasy PSP. Only, not Vita.
ReplyDeleteWell I mean, I use ppsspp and have a softhacked psp go, so I got all my old psp games off my vita (which just had a memory card go bad).
ReplyDeleteNote on valkyria chronicles 2 tho, it IS on the vita store (in the uk) however the dlc missions are not. And it has quite a lot of challenging dlc to transfer from the download list...oh btw, you can use the download list to find stuff. Not recommended tho
Wait if you didn't like Guilty Gear why'd you even rank it? Kinda weird lol.
ReplyDeleteI really wanna get duke nukem on my vita but im scared I won’t be able to transfer it >~< paranoia I guess
ReplyDeleteI don't own a psvita and have never owned it or a ps3 but you missed a great game called Crash Tag Team Racing.
ReplyDeleteI didn't have to use a PS3 to download Valkyria Chronicles 2
ReplyDeletethe words 'addicting' and 'addictive' have different meanings.
ReplyDelete0:40 - #10 - Crazy Taxi 1 & 2
ReplyDelete2:56 - #09 - Gradius Collection
4:59 - #08 - Guilty Gear Judgement
7:04 - #07 - Capcom Classics Collection Remixed
8:38 - #06 - Silent Hill Origins
11:00 - #05 - Sega Genesis Collection
12:54 - #04 - Burnout Legends
15:18 - #03 - Tomb Raider Anniversary
17:24 - #02 - After Burner: Black Falcon
19:14 - #01 - Valkyria Chronicles 2
Remind me to never touch your Vita EVER... :)
Post a Comment