https://whatoplay.com/ps4/best/ - Complete ranking of the best AAA video games for PlayStation 4.
These are the highest rated triple-A PS4s ever published on the Sony store #PlayStation. Ranked on the basis of #playscore, a rating that combines reviews from critics and players. You can get these games by clicking on the amazon affiliate links below:
God of War https://wtp.cool/AJKQ9
Grand Theft Auto V http://wtp.cool/i1yQ3
Marvel's Spider-Man https://wtp.cool/g03mw
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain http://wtp.cool/RLnGf
Persona 5 https://wtp.cool/iGZt8
Red Dead Redemption 2 https://wtp.cool/rnD6r
Resident Evil 2 https://wtp.cool/lbgK1
The Last Of Us Remastered http://wtp.cool/iGZt8
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt http://wtp.cool/g0p4K
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End http://wtp.cool/NhKGN
Discover all the best video games for PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Android and iOS on https://whatoplay.com. .
I thought God of war 4 was just a one of the best games not literally number 1
ReplyDeleteThank god I played most of these games especially uncharted and god of war
ReplyDeletethis ranking is bullshit
ReplyDeletemy ps4 games
ReplyDelete1-Uncharted 4
2-god of war
3-red dead redemption 2
4-cod bo4
5-cod modern warfare
6-cod ww2
7-marvel spiderman
everyone knows i dont have all of these
Your favorite games not on the list? Review your top AAA games at https://whatoplay.com/ps4/best/. Your rating will affect the games' playscores.
ReplyDeleteMy top bests are...
ReplyDelete1. Uncharted 4
2. Persona 5
3. Spider Man
4. Detroit Become Human
5. Yakuza 6 (actually whole Series)
6. Until Dawn
7. Horizon Zero Dawn
8. God Of War(that's my opinion)
9. Knack
10. Ratchet and Clank
I love god of war but the Witcher 3 is easily the best game on this list
ReplyDeleteNothing beats last of us!
ReplyDelete# 4 looks like a psp game lmao
ReplyDeleteWhat about Horizon zero dawn? Should be in second place i think. Agree with god of war for no 1
ReplyDeleteShe said Peter porker 😂
ReplyDeleteAll I know is DYING LIGHT is top 2 and it aint 2.......change my mind
ReplyDeleteWhat about mad max?
ReplyDeleteSpider-Man is gay and I got most theee games I never finished I need give another try
ReplyDeleteFinally a real ranking without fortnite subscribed!
ReplyDeleteWhat do I play next? Horizon zero dawn, ni no kuni 1 and or 2, or nier automata? Or any other suggestions? Just finished god of war
ReplyDeleteNo plants vs zombies gw?
ReplyDeleteWhere is bloodborne???
ReplyDeleteThe last of us is probably my favourite.
ReplyDeleteIv missed out on so many games because all I been playing is Fortnite 24/7 lol 🤣
ReplyDeleteMe at the 2nd best ps4 game of all time If God of War isn't in this I'm gonna be mad.
ReplyDeleteDays gone, horizon zero dawn ? Best ones for me
ReplyDeleteGreat work 👌
ReplyDeletegreat list, but last of us and gta v is last gen, maybe horizon and bloodborne should make the list instead.
ReplyDeleteWhy is god of war in the list but not horizon😥
ReplyDeleteAnyone else just get some money and don’t know how to spend it?
ReplyDeleteCould've easily made this list a top 20
ReplyDeleteSpiderman wasn't a AAA like Sony's others. Sorry but quality wise it isn't even close. Plenty of third party developer's make far better games that people don't even bother with. Metal gear 5 was poor, death stranding poor. Kojima in general gets hype he doesn't deserve from PT and that was down to Junji Ito.
ReplyDeleteThe last of us
Uncharted
God of war
Horizon
Until dawn
Sekiro
Bloodborne
Resident evil 2
Witcher 3
Red dead 2
Metal gear has the same play score as death stranding 0.0000boringasfck
ReplyDeleteARKHAM KNIGHT?
ReplyDeleteThe list doesnt have just some of the top PS games, but some of the best games overall, on any other platform. Best exclusives + third party games makes PS the best platform to play. Best return of investment (price and quality).
ReplyDeleteBetter make Wither 4 already
ReplyDeleteThat woman’s voice is extremely infuriating
ReplyDeleteShe really said Lyun. 🤦
ReplyDeletePost a Comment