The Nintendo Wii had incredible games, but mostly horrible shovel games. Here's a look at the 10 worst Wii games of all time.
Don't forget to check out the treasure of retro gaming!
http://www.retrogametreasure.com
My Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cartoon-Conspiracy-Theories/1520997391481745
https://twitter.com/KmackTime Follow me on Twitter!
No more theories!
Star Wars Theory Reading List
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhq7rZjEGA6cm4uk2-b52_-RiFnC5YCCL
Cartoon Theories Reading List
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhq7rZjEGA6fHdrToQfGAT96vpoyLOqIR.
Bro I played pets monkeys so much the disk couldn’t be read
ReplyDeleteAll you have to do is go to Gamestop or 1/2 price books to see just how many bad games the wii had. Literally everything on the shelf except for a few games are trash.
ReplyDeleteWait how can you put Sukeban on your list when you never played it? Now I payed 40$ for a JP wii and 60$ for the game
ReplyDeleteCrappy system, shitty library
ReplyDelete#8, #7 and #3 are just sad.
ReplyDeleteIf a game has a word in it's name that ends with the letter Z? Dragon Ball FighterZ? 😅
ReplyDeleteDon’t remind me of the chipmunks they can burn in Hell
ReplyDeletehow good is Pokemon battle revolution or the pokepark series?
ReplyDeleteif you have no friends, then it’s perfect
ReplyDeletefor the first time
ReplyDeletein my life
I am interested in the monthly subscription service promoted by a youtuber.
WHAT ABOUT M&M RACING?!
ReplyDeletein the all consol is not have the worst game only people that the people is call the worst
ReplyDeleteI know that my siblings and I really liked Petz cats 2, but that was about it.
ReplyDeleteNumber 4s Myaquam........
ReplyDeleteWait HTF can I Avoid AIDS!
Who the fuck would want to play as babies ?, cringe worthy
ReplyDeleteI used to like the Alvin and the Chipmunks game as a kid lol
ReplyDelete8:47 what about call of juarez ;(
ReplyDeleteCarnival Games was the shittest game I played and owned
ReplyDeleteNot saying any of these games aren't shit, but the reasons given are just as lame. Don't just keep repeating the games are terrible, tell us WHY they're terrible.
ReplyDeleteplz do top 10 best shrek games
ReplyDeleteI think the ULTATE DUCK HUNTING game is the worst
ReplyDeleteSukeban shachuo Rena is the best Wii game ever
ReplyDelete5:44 that’s not saying much as it IS ign
ReplyDeleteGuy, do you really know the meaning of "all time" or "ever seen"?? All videos have one or more games to occupy a position that is meant to have... Only one.
ReplyDeleteBallz
ReplyDeleteGrass Grower Simulator would fit in with these shovelware poops.
ReplyDeleteis the zelda II theme playing in the background!?
ReplyDeletefuke you
ReplyDeleteWow!Gotta love how he says if you like some of these terrible games that's fine too!The world needs some idiots too!😂😂😂😂😂😂
ReplyDeletedont know what it is about them but i just love top ten list, great work mate :)
ReplyDeleteact rize fantasia(god i hate this final fantasy wanna be)
ReplyDeleteThe problem with the wii was that 99% of the games were aimed at kids under the age of 10. The only good games on the wii were the Mario games and donkey kongs. I still believe the GameCube was 10z better than the wii. The GameCube had way better games. They had all the resident evil games, they had metal gear solid games, and they had a lot of 3rd party support. I liked the wii but it lacked quality games
ReplyDeleteFunny thing is that I was at a bootfair and some guy gave me action girlz racing for free and I took it just for the collection, I haven't played it yey
ReplyDeleteWhere's legend of Zelda twilight princess?
ReplyDeleteOh my god I forgot I even had these games... Dead lord... I owned Anubis, that baby game, and the ninja bread game.... What was I thinking?
ReplyDeleteWhere's super Paper Mario? Have you not heard of it or something? Or are you a noob?
ReplyDeleteI played that alvin and the chipmunks game I was a dumbass
ReplyDeleteYes they looked really bad.
ReplyDeleteAnubis II is not called "Anubis 2", it's pronounced "Anubis the Second".
ReplyDeletePost a Comment