Top 13 first-person adventure games for Android and iOS!



Best offline first-person adventure games for Android and iOS l VinIsHere



My Discord group joins us! : - https://discordapp.com/invite/KwNgJSK


Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you have an amazing day :)


* All games can be played offline except "The white day of school", it requires an internet connection once every time you open the game





Here is the name of the game and the links: -

1) Ara's eyes: -
Android-https: //play.google.com/store/apps/details? Id = com.Stones100.TheEyesOfAra
iOS-https: //apps.apple.com/app/the-eyes-of-ara/id1380630756

2) Unknown fate: -
Android-https: //play.google.com/store/apps/details? Id = com.marslit.uf

3) Lost in: -
Android-https: //www.amazon.com/Amazon-Game-Studios-Lost-Within/dp/B00VGKMTKC or search apk
iOS-https: //itunes.apple.com/app/lost-within/id980274086

4) The School White Day (Requires an internet connection once every time you open it, I actually played the demo version which didn't have this problem): -
Android-https: //play.google.com/store/apps/details? Id = kr.co.sonnori.whiteday.g
iOS-https: //itunes.apple.com/app/the-school-white-day/id1052020394

5) RealMyst (the rest is also available): -
Android-https: //play.google.com/store/apps/details? Id = com.noodlecake.realmyst
iOS-https: //apps.apple.com/app/realmyst/id524988885

6) 3D Legacy Escape: -
Android-https: //play.google.com/store/apps/details? Id = com.StormingTech.BetaVrEscape
iOS-https: //apps.apple.com/app/escape-legacy-3d-adventure/id1409132331

7) Bradwell's plot: -
iOS-https: //apps.apple.com/app/the-bradwell-conspiracy/id1458000142

8) Fractal space: -
Android-https: //play.google.com/store/apps/details? Id = com.hazegames.fractalspace
iOS-https: //apps.apple.com/app/fractal-space/id988799702

9) Heroes Reborn Enigma: -
For links and information, visit my web page above: -https: //www.vinishere.com/heroes-reborn-engima-info-android-download-link/

10) Xon Episode One (it's episode 1 there are a total of 4 parts): -
Android-https: //play.google.com/store/apps/details? Id = com.imagofx.xonep01
iOS-https: //apps.apple.com/app/xon-episode-one/id1010855873

11) Morphite: -
Android-https: //play.google.com/store/apps/details? Id = com.crescentmoongames.morphite
iOS-https: //apps.apple.com/app/morphite/id1125093361? l = in

12) Faraway 4 (there are many other Faraway series to check): -
Android-https: //play.google.com/store/apps/details? Id = com.snapbreak.faraway4
iOS-https: //apps.apple.com/app/faraway-4/id1436616007

13) Hijacker Jack (type of interactive film and fairly long gameplay): -
Android-https: //play.google.com/store/apps/details? Id = com.newideagames.hijackerjack








Thank you for watching! check out my other videos, you will find a lot of games of your genre.





. .

35 Comments

  1. Each & Every games can be played offline except "The school white day" it requires internet connection once everytime you open the game for verification

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never subscribe this guy but always got recommended in my inbox lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you make video for offline Parkour game

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn... Hijacker Jack is very realistic... Gotta report it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only clicked on this video to say





    Bitch what the fuck. Your fucking thumbnail oh my god.

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you please be specific? Pls tell us if the is online or offline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vin make a third person adventure games

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yo Vinsl wat phone u use?
    Plz tell meh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best of all. More platform/fps/tps adventure games please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The school white day is a good game, but frick, I bought the game but still need a connection every time I launch it ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate



    ads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first resembles BioShock infinite.
    (The first beginning scene)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I remember play myst 20 years ago.
    Nice game...

    ReplyDelete
  14. For the school white day is it possible to play with internet on when the game starts and then turn the internet off after the game starts ...just like the the amazing Spiderman 2?

    ReplyDelete
  15. MERRY CHRISTMAS MY FAVORITE YOUTUBER 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  16. Who watch this video but the hp is potato

    ReplyDelete
  17. I appreciate like this channel is not a click bait like anothers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Has anyone heard of Castle Glory: Dargon Kingdom? One of my friends sent me a beta. But it seems not to be released. Would anybody play with me? Just ask.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pueden hacer un top 15 mejores juegos de adventura en español?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks bro I appreciate your hard work on this, even if haven't downloaded the games, but I'll still support you in the way.Just keep up the great effort.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Merry christmas and a happy new year Vin :D another nice vid

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post