Top 15 Open World PS4 Games of All Time



Ranking of the best open world video games released on PlayStation 4. These are the highest rated # PS4 titles where you can explore and fight in a vast and vast world. Support this channel via the Amazon affiliate links below (organized from A to Z):

Assassin's Creed Origins https://goo.gl/9o3dyr
Dark Souls III https://goo.gl/oEvd3n
Dishonored 2 https://goo.gl/vAWUD9
Fallout 4 https://goo.gl/Nwp6MQ
Far Cry 4 https://goo.gl/2fm6FM
Grand Theft Auto V https://goo.gl/nW7H3w
Gravity Rush Remastered https://goo.gl/k5DRk9
Horizon Zero Dawn https://goo.gl/3zXTGB
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain https://goo.gl/Qcg9v7
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor https://goo.gl/2Jp8tE
NieR: Automata https://goo.gl/nYRRj5
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition https://goo.gl/tACWGb
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt https://goo.gl/a0UcrI
Yakuza 0 https://goo.gl/Gpht6x

whatoplay updates you with the latest, most anticipated and best PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, iOS and Android video games. Subscribe now at https://www.youtube.com/user/whatoplaychannel


Discover all the best, new and upcoming PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Android and iOS games on https://whatoplay.com.

Connect with other whatoplay followers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+
- https://www.facebook.com/whatoplay
- https://www.twitter.com/whatoplay
- https://instagram.com/whatoplay
- https://plus.google.com/100536220375867144593/. .

49 Comments

  1. Watch our updated ranking of the best Open World releases on the PS4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09_81e_CUbc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why RED DEATH REDEMPTION is not in the list?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the best game ps4 is Red Dead Redemption 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I enjoyed far cry 5 better than far cry 4, but I just finished it so it’s fresh in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you forgot the legendary RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Witcher 3 is my most played game EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just to tell are you dumb dishonored 2 isnt open world

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the best game in the world on the PS4 is Gta 5............my brother Love it so so so so much IAM not gonna lie really he loves it so much I love too but nahhh
    Nobody ever made me be happy lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s funny I want so many games and now I have money to get some I can’t think of any, any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a ps3 super slim and a gaming pc
    .

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tried so hard to get into first person games. I'm even good at them now but for the life of me I can't get myself to like them as much as third person games. The tunnel vision and not having any real way of looking in your peripheral takes me right out of it. They're just not as smooth. It's shame too, because I played Far Cry 3 and I liked the premise of it but just kept losing interest do to the way everything looked in it. This is why I loved Skyrim. I could leap back and forth. When I needed first person for occasional shooting or sometimes when I felt the need to use for swordplay it was there. But when I was running around I could use the third person (which was the majority of the game). I just don't understand how people make the claim that it's more emersive. I couldn't emerse myself in these games no matter how hard I tried and no matter how good I got at it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who saw number 1 comming from a mile away

    ReplyDelete
  13. Far Cry 3 is WAY better than Far Cry 4. In literally every aspect.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your description of Yakuza 0's story implies both your complete ignorance of history and of the game's story.
    Not only is it not about the origin of the Yakuza, it is not about the origin of Kiryu in the Yakuza, nor the origin of even the Tojo clan from which Kiryu is a member.
    I'm guessing you didn't play it. It deserves to be in this list. But, the review is as fake as possible.
    It is literally just a prequel to the original Yakuza game. Not an origin to anything at all. Let alone THE Yakuza.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dishonored 2 sucks ass on PS4, the 30 FPS Cap on the PS4 Pro made the game sluggish and slow paced af

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ps4 players are somewhat lucky...nope they are really lucky

    ReplyDelete
  17. It should be watch dogs 2 because it has better parkour who agree

    ReplyDelete
  18. Some of these games look horrible like wtf is yakuza, some games are so foreign, not because it’s japenese but because nobody knows about games like that

    ReplyDelete
  19. Assassin's Creed Origins should be in a higher place

    ReplyDelete
  20. When I played Batman Arkham on Xbox it was completely garbage and I think it’s the same on PS4

    ReplyDelete
  21. Had any body else notice that only 1 game made it to the 9 and the rest stayed at 8

    ReplyDelete
  22. I only play Fallout4 in my noobie ps4 slim:(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post