Top 18 best PPSSPP graphics games for Android



Best High Graphics PPSSPP Games for Android and Windows I PSP Emulator




The best psp games you can play on your Android devices with the ppsspp emulator



My Discord come join us !!: -https: //discordapp.com/invite/KwNgJSK


Check out my playlist for more PPSSPP games (over 100 testicle games): -https: //www.youtube.com/playlist? List = PLelBxnKoB81MIwz5gRzZJhDOX9mEuqxfp




* Remember that all these games I played were mainly by default or that I changed the rendering mode (if I choose the buffer mode sometimes, it's slower, in this case, activate the automatic jump)

* Buffer rendering is usually faster, so try to use it by default regardless of the game you are playing, but it may cause a black screen




How to play:-

1) Download the ppsspp emulator on playstore or http://www.ppsspp.org/
2) get the rom games you want
3) Extract it
4) Load this iso in your emulator and play.


Parameters to play at best in my experience (the specifications of the device also count): -

Load first as this is the game with the usual default settings if a problem follows below

1) The black screen sounds right: -
Try changing the render mode buffer to ignore the buffer or vice versa

2) Fuzzy visuals: -
a) Go down to performance and change the rendering resolution to auto.
b) check or uncheck simulate the block transfer effect as needed, which gives a good visual

3) Offset: -
a) In case of delay, try to change the rendering mode to buffer to ignore the buffer or vice versa
b) Switch to automatic weft feed
c) Change the framskipping from off to 1 or 2
d) Be sure to check √ everything that speeds up


* Also try to change Backend from vulkan to OpenGL or vice versa for all the above problems (some games like kurohyo have improved the visuals when you transform it into vulkan)









最高 の PSP ゲ ー ム
permainan PSP terbaik
최고의 PSP 게임.

40 Comments

  1. Wow the games are amazing,I love it.Keep it up with the great effort.👍👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing Final Fantasy VII : Crisis Core made my day. 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make video best setting psp please..🥺

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice man very nice here we go :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you download these games I'm new to ppsspp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you do ppsspp RPG games that can costumize characater thanks 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. How to run Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact smoothly on Android...
    Ram-4GB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gue main summon night 5 seru boss .. yg suka turn based strategy silahkan coba

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love vin, because he never clickbait or do commentary.. best part about it is.. ITS NO INDIAN VOICE :O

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not downloading from emuparadise. help !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mabar yuk vang di server amultios yg game monster hunter p3rd

    ReplyDelete
  12. Which is ur favourite game in ppsspp??

    ReplyDelete
  13. Final fantasy type zero English patched not found in site...
    Can you provide the link for this game

    ReplyDelete
  14. The best timing ever! Typing as soon as I saw the 1st 5sec, I already have the 3rd birthday! What has this video got for me, let's rock n' roll, Vin :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Are you sure that the size of Midnight Club LA is 580MB? Cause I got it too and it apears like 1.9GB of size uncompressed...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Vin is Toukiden Kiwami fully English patched?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just use a cloud gaming service. I'm 27 hrs in on red dead redemption 2 2k res with ultra settings. Way better than these crappy old ass games.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How did u made your god of war smooth

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi vinIsHere! Can you do a best nintendo Ds (emulator) games on android?

    ReplyDelete
  20. NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO














































    SASUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think gta vice city stories have awesome graphics

    ReplyDelete
  22. Can someone tell me what does the openjng sound's/music's name?

    ReplyDelete
  23. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 MY HEROE
    Otra otra

    ReplyDelete
  24. Vin, there's a 3ds emulator based on Citra but it's unofficial by the team who make Dolphin GBC emulator. With your beast level android phone would you check it out and make a top 10 playable 3DS games.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Vinishere brother I bought new redmi note 8 phone can I play this games easily in this phone 🙁🙁🙁

    ReplyDelete
  26. I can't play Naruto Ultimate Impact cuz the ppsspp crashes after i start the game in the emulator

    Anyone know a solution?

    Same thing happens with Dynasty Warriors: StrikeForce

    ReplyDelete
  27. you forgot god eater and it is also a good ppsspp game btw nice list ☺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post