When a top list is done like this I don't really look at it like which number game came in ..I look at which are on list..And a top greatest PS3 games final Fantasy would not be in my top 500 list..sorry sleepiest ..I like games were I control..not random buttons like final Fantasy..that's the worst thing about that game..
Hello everyone and how is everything hope fine ? Just like to ask if you can kindly help me with playstation 3 pre owned games like uncharted, max Payne, god of war, metal gear, The last of US, Fear cry 3 and other's +18 M Games cos am outside the country and can't get original game out here now so try post some to me here or lets chat on WhatsApp & SMS IMO: (+234 )(8143805889 ) about the delivery 🚚 here too.
25 best ps3 games, don't have time to number them in the correct order. :(
1.) The Last of Us 2.) Folklore 3.) Demon's Souls 4.) Uncharted 2 5.) Condemned 2 6.) Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed 7.) Killzone 2 8.) Heavy Rain 9.) Infamous 2 10.) Sonic Generations 11.) Grand Theft Auto 5 12.) The Orange Box Collection 13.) Metal Gear Solid 4 14.) Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls 15.) Ni No Kuni 16.) Resistance 2 17.) Rayman Legends 18.) Resident Evil 5 19.) Need for Speed: Carbon 20.) Grand Turismo 5 21.) BioShock 22.) God of War 3 23.) Mass Effect 2 24.) Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time 25.) Red Dead Redemption
I couldn't add games that were released side by side with PS4 or remasters or horrible ports like Skyrim. Best 25 games on the system without a doubt. Other games in the series I mentioned are grade A too.
Youtube sucked Tomb Raider!
ReplyDeletemgs4 lover❤️
ReplyDeleteTomb Raider, damn, I love it! 💪😎
ReplyDeleteAwsome
ReplyDeleteWhen a top list is done like this I don't really look at it like which number game came in ..I look at which are on list..And a top greatest PS3 games final Fantasy would not be in my top 500 list..sorry sleepiest ..I like games were I control..not random buttons like final Fantasy..that's the worst thing about that game..
ReplyDeletebest nitro
ReplyDeleteFinally, somebody out there mentioned darksiders 2. Game is purely underrated
ReplyDeleteneat list, thanks
ReplyDeleteGta 5 kicks all these games ass
ReplyDeleteumm 'scuse me, i need a revised list with mgs 5: tpp and persona 5
ReplyDeletethis js pullshit
ReplyDeletewhy can't I play them on my Atari ?
ReplyDeleteskyrim only in n20? well....
ReplyDeletePeople with OCD should turn off annotations before watching this video.
ReplyDeleteThe last of us
ReplyDeleteThere's no WWE and UFC hhaha
ReplyDeleteBombar os br
ReplyDelete1 the last of us
2 red dead redemption
3 tomb raider
4 mortal kombat
demon souls?? and The phantom Pain?
ReplyDeleteI got PS3 ineed last of us and mortal kombat 9 and the ps4 I want battlefield 4 and gta 5 but ineed a ps4 soon
ReplyDeleteHello everyone and how is everything hope fine ? Just like to ask if you can kindly help me with playstation 3 pre owned games like uncharted, max Payne, god of war, metal gear, The last of US, Fear cry 3 and other's +18 M Games cos am outside the country and can't get original game out here now so try post some to me here or lets chat on WhatsApp & SMS IMO: (+234 )(8143805889 ) about the delivery 🚚 here too.
ReplyDeleteGiving my PS3 and about 40 games to my daughter and the only games I'll miss are Demon Souls, Infamous, and Infamous 2.
ReplyDeleteNice top 25. In my opinion you forgot to mention a very important franchise: Mass Effect
ReplyDeleteLittle big planet above sky rim lol
ReplyDeleteINFAMOUS 2.
ReplyDeleteIS BETTER THAN ALL
25 best ps3 games, don't have time to number them in the correct order. :(
ReplyDelete1.) The Last of Us
2.) Folklore
3.) Demon's Souls
4.) Uncharted 2
5.) Condemned 2
6.) Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed
7.) Killzone 2
8.) Heavy Rain
9.) Infamous 2
10.) Sonic Generations
11.) Grand Theft Auto 5
12.) The Orange Box Collection
13.) Metal Gear Solid 4
14.) Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls
15.) Ni No Kuni
16.) Resistance 2
17.) Rayman Legends
18.) Resident Evil 5
19.) Need for Speed: Carbon
20.) Grand Turismo 5
21.) BioShock
22.) God of War 3
23.) Mass Effect 2
24.) Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time
25.) Red Dead Redemption
I couldn't add games that were released side by side with PS4 or remasters or horrible ports like Skyrim. Best 25 games on the system without a doubt. Other games in the series I mentioned are grade A too.
Top 5
ReplyDeleteLast of Us
XCOM Enemy Unknown
Skyrim
Demons Souls
Earth Defense Force 2025
neznas za hitmena nubaro
ReplyDeleteyeah darksiders in a top, and finally i mean finally gta v is not the number one, i mean its a cool game but overated
ReplyDeleteSo bad
ReplyDeletebioshock infinite will always be a fav!!!
ReplyDeleteEn el Resident evil 5 aparecieron los botones del xbox 360 , lo menos que podían hacer es poner la versión del ps3 XD
ReplyDeletePS3<3
Journey sucks
ReplyDeleteThe Last of Us is not the best game
ReplyDelete11:10 omg I love it SO MUCH
ReplyDeleteI miss Batman Arkham City
ReplyDeletethere's plenty of them , not just this
ReplyDeleteGod of War on 10 ,, oh man what a joke ?? I think it deserve a better game at all on PS3
ReplyDelete" my opinion"
no resistance 3?no the devil within?no mortal kombat 9?no Dead space?no heavy rain???
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone knows What is the name of the song that passes on the grand turismo trailer
ReplyDeleteyou didnt choosen the gameplayscenes so good... why dont you take for dark souls a boss fight fir example?
ReplyDeletethe footage is really misleading dark souls is so much better than the footage shows same with mgs4!!!
ReplyDeleteDisappointed coz no uncharted 3
ReplyDeleteyou miss watch dogs
ReplyDeletePost a Comment