Top 25 Wii Games of All Time



Some of the games that just missed the cut:
- Pandora's Tower
- Muramasa The Demon Blade
- Wario Land Shake It!
- Kirby's epic thread
- Goldeneye 007
- Super Paper Mario
- Tatsunoko against Capcom
- Deadspace extraction
Here are the top 25 experiences you can only get on Nintendo Wii. Hopefully the next generation, when people want to come back to gaming on the Wii, they will find this video useful. I don't have all the Wii games out there and there are of course other games that I don't have that could possibly be in this top 25. Even if it is, I think I have described some of the best wii experiences. .

20 Comments

  1. Best top 25 wii game video I have seen. Not filled with the typical games. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone know how much longer u can still download Virtual Console games for the original Wii?
    (since its 2017 now)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent list. I was glad to see Trauma Team especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love looking back on this video. the gaming landscape at least here on youtube really has changed a lot. Even seeing little details like how I still refer to Xenoblade Chronicles X, as just X in this video.. nostalgiaaa. good times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video dude! I'm yet to play some of these but I'll be getting them now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well to be fair,it was mostly a shovelware and party console and it was extremely hard to find actually great games

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here from 2017 wow I missed a lot of games when I was younger

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanx your game red steel 2 was the game i was try to remember and you help me thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finally some Red Steel 2 love!
    Surprised at no Boom Blox, Goldeneye or Excitetruck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im lookin back now.. stocking up on wii and wii u games

    ReplyDelete
  11. Finally someone who agrees that Sonic Colors is the best Sonic game ever made. I'll always confused when people say sonic generations or unleashed is better, I agree it easily better than any of the 2D ones.
    And also you are awesome because finally someone else agree the Hate on Metroid Other M is Bullshit I also agree about Smash Brawl being my favorite and being better than melee I havent played ultimate yet. Its a great game and will be appreciated when its harder to get. I subscribed dude you nailed it in this video. the most true I've seen online.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you forgot disaster:day of crisis.I don't care if its not US you can region free your wii , its a good game

    ReplyDelete
  13. Top 5:
    Skyward sword
    Twilight princess
    super mario galaxy
    super mario galaxy 2
    super smash bros brawl

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got a high end pc last month and downloaded a wii emulator, and now i've been playing all this gamesd there in 60 fps all of them thanks to a hack for the emulator, so i guess i experienced some of this games better than those who bought the system and yet i don't consider wii to be better than x360 or ps3, now i'm looking forward to the NX, if all the rumors about this console are true i'll be glad to give nintendo some cash, i'm also skiping WiiU.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Displays gameplays not interest me to know how many games you have , boring

    ReplyDelete
  16. For me I would consider Xenoblade Chronicles my favourite Wii game but since more than 100 hours of gameplay is into this game, it can't be one of my favourites. It's an incredible game, but the length of time put into this game is what makes me not like this as my favourite. But then again, I don't want a game to be too short. Around 20-40 hours is perfect, like the Legend of Zelda.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WHERE WAS OKAMI
    WHERE WAS LEGEND OF ZELDA TWILIGHT PRINCESS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post