Top 25 Wii U games (spring 2020)



Now that production on the Wii U is officially over, we're taking a final look at the best games for Nintendo's other dual-screen console.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5S8yTb_QNU

Nintendo Switch review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTGvWIoR1Dg

Nintendo Switch Pro controller review:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYuzUwn2rv8

----------------------------------
Follow IGN to find out more!
----------------------------------

OFFICIAL IGN APP: http://www.ign.com/mobile
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/ign
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ign
INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/igndotcom/?hl=en
WEBSITE: http://www.ign.com/
GOOGLE +: https://plus.google.com/+IGN

#ign #wiiu #nintendo.

27 Comments

  1. 4:26 WHY IS SPLATOON ONLY AT 11 IT SHOULD BE AT LIKE 2 OR 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like skyrim and witcher 3? Please don’t compare those trash games to Breath of the wild. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wii U was actually an amazing system. It just had terrible marketing. The 1st party games were AMAZING.
    I preferred Mario 3d world over odyssey.
    I played botw for the first time on wii U.
    I prefer splatoon 1 over 2.
    Idk.... i love the switch more overall, but I still think wii u was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only the WiiU had an actual animal crossing! Amiibo Festival doesn’t compare to games like New Leaf

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Favorites:

    1. SSB4
    2. MK8
    3. Super Mario Maker
    4. Pokken Tournament
    5. Super Mario 3D World
    6. Pikmin 3
    7. Super Mario Bros. Wii U & Super Luigi
    8. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
    9. Yoshi's Woolly World
    10. Paper Mario
    11. Splatoon
    12. Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze
    13. Nintendo Land
    14. Animal Xing: Amiibo Festival
    15. Art Lessons For Beginners

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sold my Switch and purchased a Wii U!! Yeah that's right! Can you say EarthBound!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have the ps4 and wii u version of rayman lengends becuse my wi us disc drive broke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am i the only one that liked hyrules warriors

    ReplyDelete
  9. Minecraft above Splatoon, Tropical Freeze, Rayman Legends, Xenoblade X and Bayonetta 2? IGN, you guys are weak. You updated this list just so you could put Sleep of the Wild at Number 1. Nah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad to see that so many of these are now on switch. I would love to see windwaker hd, a Pikmin 3 port or pikmin 4 and twilight princess hd and skyward sword hd remaster on switch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Still using Wii U. The first game I played is BoTW and it was fun until I finished the game. The downside is that Pro controller doesn't have motion controls so I use the gamepad for precise aiming of using bow and arrow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HOW TF IS 3D WORLD BETTER THAN SMASH

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know if I missed any but I noticed that the scripts were copied from the last list on these games: Super Luigi / Mario U, Shovel Knight, Wind Waker, and Mario Kart. As a reminder I'm not trying to find bad things about this great list about a very under rated console.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think Smash is awesome it just needs another Subspace Emissary...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Complete Saga will always be the best star wars game of all time. come at me IGN

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow this vidéo is total BS , its the exact same vidéo but with botw at the end!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That gameplay of Breath Of The Wild is switch gameplay.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WHY THE FRICK IS MINECRAFT AT NUMBER 8, IT SHOULD NOT EVEN BE ON THE LIST!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don’t really count breath of the wild because it’s really a switch game not a wii u game

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post