Top 5 Mario games for Wii



these are my favorite Mario games for the Nintendo Wii platform. .

29 Comments

  1. OMG my favorite game of al time for the Wii is also super Mario galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Top 5 Wii Mario Games :
    5# New Super Mario Bros Wii
    4# Super Paper Mario
    3# Mario Party 9
    2# Mario Kart Wii
    1# Super Mario Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. man I miss the WII. I still have one but I haven't used it in ages and I don't even know if it works:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell me is super paper Mario is worth buying

    ReplyDelete
  5. why mario strikers charged is not on the list. is the best game ever

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, the good old days of YouTube…

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every one liked the first mario galexy but not the 2

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1:24
    Link: All HAIL MARIOOOO!!!!!!!
    Metaknight & Pit: Rogerrr!!!!
    Mario: my lege slippede!!!! aaahhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  9. my top 5 mario games for the wii are
    5. new super mario bros wii
    4. mario super sluggers
    3. mario galaxy
    2. mario party 9
    1. mario galaxy 2

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super Smash Bros is not Mario Series, It is Crossover!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what would galaxy multiplayer even be like?? comment below

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have all those game but not mario tenis I'm going to get it all this game she is show are all the best mario games ever I live them so much I never get bored my favorite favorite one is mario sluggers ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  13. There actually is multiplayer on Super Mario Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
  14. but new super Mario bros.wii is also good

    ReplyDelete
  15. yeah super Mario is best
    don't you think

    ReplyDelete
  16. all great games dont really play mario sport games...but there fun at times
    ............. FIFTH COMMENT

    ReplyDelete
  17. -UPDATE -
    5. Paper Mario
    4. Mario Kart
    3. Super Smash bros. Brawl
    2. New Super Mario bros.
    1. Super Mario Galaxy 2

    ReplyDelete
  18. 5. super mario strikers charged
    4.mario kart
    3. new super mario bros. wii
    2.super slugers
    1. mario galaxy 2

    ReplyDelete
  19. my top is new super mario bros wii and super mario bros 3

    ReplyDelete
  20. mario super sluggers rechange bad
    bad:no wifi, bad AI

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mario Kart Wii doesn't need better controls it's fine the way it is. now the Wii wheel on the other hand is hard to use

    ReplyDelete
  22. 5. OK Game
    4. It's OK, but it needs more action packed
    3. Great game
    2. I agree
    1. Yeah Best game ever

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post