► Support me on Patreon: http://www.Patreon.com/RobinGaming
► Subscribe: http://www.YouTube.com/RobinGaming?sub_confirmation=1
► Twitch livestreams: http://www.Twitch.tv/Robinoyo
► Follow me on Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/RobinGaming
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
It's been 6 years since the announcement of the PlayStation 4, and the end of the generation is approaching. In this video, I wanted to celebrate the past 6 years by watching the 50 games on PS4 and PS4 Pro that I enjoyed the most. Keep in mind that this is a completely personal list, which means that I do not pretend that it is an objective video with the best absolute games in order. Some of your favorite games as well as some of the top rated games may be missing, either because I haven't played them, or because they don't match my personal tastes. I hope you enjoy the video. I can't tell you how long I spent in it, but the result is a list that satisfies me. .
Me: sees ellie
ReplyDeleteAlso me: clicking the video
Wow no Monster Hunter World?
ReplyDeleteThe Witcher 3
ReplyDeleteGod of War
TLOU 2
Red Dead Redemption 2
Bloodborne
Metal Gear Solid 5
Uncharted 4
Persona 5
Horizon zero Dawn
Sekiro Shadows die twice
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Nier Automata
GTA 5
Dark Souls 3
Marvel´s Spiderman
Shadow of the Colossus
Uncharted the Nathan Drake Collection
Doom 4
Monster Hunter Iceborne
Rayman Legends
Titanfall 2
God of War 3 Remastered
Until Dawn
Batman the Arkham Knight
Overwatch
Detroit Became Human
Ratchet and Clank
Inside
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Devil May Cry 5
Hellblade Senua´s Sacrifice
Shadow of Mordor
Resident Evil 7
Diablo 3 uee
Fallout 4
TES Skyrim Special edition
Assassins Creed Origins
Life is Strange
Dying Light
The Evil Within 2
Wipeout the Omega Collection
Sonic Mania
Judgement
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019
Tetris Effect
Mortal Kombat 11
Final Fantasy XV
The Witness
Dragon Quest XI echoes of an Elusive Age
Pes 2020
Where did he put that in 42:53
ReplyDeleteMy Top 20 games on PS4
ReplyDelete1. The Last of Us Remastered FYI can’t wait for part 2
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
3. Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy
4. Gran Turismo Sport
5. Days Gone
6. Assassins Creed Black Flag 🏴☠️ my most favorite Assassins Creed game of all time
7. Grand Theft Auto 5
8. Infamous Second Son
9. Mafia 3
10. Rise of the Tomb Raider
11. Need for Speed Payback
12. Dues Ex Mankind Divided
13. Uncharted The Lost Legacy/4 A Thief’s End
14. Battlefield 1
15. Call of Duty Ghosts
16. Far Cry 5
17. Fallout 4
18. Batman Arkham Knight
19. Watchdogs 2
20. Marvel’s Spider-Man
My list
ReplyDelete- persona 5.
And that’s it I bought a ps4 for it. Can’t wait to play other exclusives though
So glad you're giving the order 1886 some love. This game had me hooked. Easy platinum too
ReplyDeleteIf you didn’t play resident evil in vr you dont know true fear
ReplyDeleteFavourite ps4 game:
ReplyDelete-detroit become human
-horizon zero down
-marvel Spiderman
-god of war
-resident evil 7
Detroit become human is best
ReplyDelete#1 witcher3
ReplyDeletei loved horizon zeros story :z
ReplyDeletecontrol, witcher 3, dmc5, i wont put metal gear in this list, pretty boring ps3 game..
ReplyDeleteNO WITCHER 3???
ReplyDeleteWhy tf would the shooting mechanics of rockstar’s games need changing
ReplyDeleteWhere’s red Dead R
ReplyDeleteMy top three
ReplyDelete1. UNDERTALE
2. Rdr2
3. Star Wars Jedi: fallen order
I've bought and played more than 50+ PS4 games the Greates games are :
ReplyDelete10- FiFA 15 - 20
9- UFC 2
8- Last of Us
7- Red Dead Redamption
6- Harizon Dawn
5- God Of War
4- Assassin's Creed (all)
3- Call of Duty ( WWII)
2-Battlefiled ( all)
1- GTA 5
( also to be considered in count : Hitman, witcher 3 and Days gone)
I would placed Shadow of the Colossus a little places down but not so much, like top 5
ReplyDeleteThe first 10 games weren’t all that lmao
ReplyDeleteDID THIS MAN SAY GTA 4 WAS BETTER 🤢
ReplyDeleteIdk wht u talking about for me super mario bros its my 1st game best ever lol...
ReplyDeleteMy PS4 list and idc wtf you say
ReplyDelete#5:Fortnite
#4:Jump Force
#3:Five Nights at Freddys 2 (yes thats on consoles now)
#2:Minecraft ps4 edition
Honorable mentions:
Last of us
Little big planet 3
South Park the fractured but whole
Call of duty modern warfare remasterd
#1:GRAND THEFT AUTO V/5/five
Uncharted 4 is... you just cant describe it
ReplyDeleteNo witcher 3 suprised
ReplyDeleteI actually loved watch dogs
ReplyDeletedays gone and death'stranding
ReplyDeleteThe PT demo is the most overrated demo I've ever played
ReplyDeleteMy top 7
ReplyDelete1: God of war
2:Spiderman
3:The last of us
4:red dead redemption 2
5:horizon zero dawn
6:GTAV
7:little big planet 3
I'm waiting for PS5 <3 Ofc I could buy PS4 but cmon... PS4 console cost will be PS5 games ;)
ReplyDeleteI got the ps4 at 23rd february 2013
ReplyDeleteThe games of the ps4 interrest me but the environnement of xbox (gamepass, live, backward compatibility, game price) interrest me too.. Don't know what to do..
ReplyDelete1. bloodborne
ReplyDelete2.last of us
3. Dead by daylight
4. Rocket league
5. Call of duty black ops 3
6. Warface
7. Ark survival evolved
8. Friday the 13th
9. Paladins
10. Minecraft
BONUS GAMES
1.MLB the show 19
2. Smite
3.plants vs zombies garden warfare 2
I loved the hide and seek of Watchdogs.it was too funny and so much fun.lol😂😂
ReplyDeleteUnpopular opinion:rdr2 is boring and shouldn’t be here
ReplyDeletePost a Comment