Top 7 DBZ games on PS3



Enjoy! .

48 Comments

  1. Ultimate tenkaichi is basically complex rock paper scissors

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really STUPID i buy xenoverse.xenoverse is good but BUT THAT FUCKINH RAGING BLAST 2 AGHHHHHH WHY I DONT BUY BATTLE OF Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite dragon ball game for the PS3 is Dragon Ball Battle of Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only had dbz budokai on game cube and realy liked it.
    Wich game should i buy for my ps3 to get a same kind of experience?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eu tenho o PS3 vou tenta joga dragão ball

    ReplyDelete
  6. The second one the dude got such a faggot voice i dont even wanna buy the game no more

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I told you to never speak of battle of z

    ReplyDelete
  8. xenoverse 1 and ultimate tenkaichi and raging blast 2 were the best for ps3 fosho

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's no dbz budokai tenkaichi 3 or 2? Just a 1 hd collection?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dragon Ball Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is the Melee of Deagonball Games C:

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have all 7 of them . Can I summon Shenron now ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Battle of Z is a good game actually, it's just not the game that a DBZ would expect/want.

    ReplyDelete
  13. no offense to DBZ fans but am I the only one that thinks naruto storm games have better graphics

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm gonna say the best games are Budokai 3, Xenoverse 2, Raging Blast 2, budokai 1 (for its story), and hyper DBZ (even tho it's fan made).

    ReplyDelete
  15. dragon ball raging blast 2 is my favriote dbz game then xenoverse 2

    ReplyDelete
  16. I saw Ultimate Tenkaichi. something is up

    ReplyDelete
  17. dbz battle of z he need only a energy charge he is a good game

    ReplyDelete
  18. number one is not raging blast 2 it is xenoverse 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your a idiot,WHO PUTS DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE AS THIER #1 DBZ GAME, WHY NOT BUDOKAI HD COLLECTION?!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Why does ultimate tekanchi have the ssj hair greenish yellow?

    ReplyDelete
  21. dbz burst limit seem to have the better graphics for me

    ReplyDelete
  22. I used to have the 7th one. Now I have xeoneverse 2

    ReplyDelete
  23. raging blast 2 that was the best

    ReplyDelete
  24. Man eff battle of z the was the biggest waste of cash

    ReplyDelete
  25. Battle of Z had a terrible roster just a bunch of the same characters in diff forms annoying

    ReplyDelete
  26. why the hell is battle of z and ultimate tenkaichi on this list

    ReplyDelete
  27. Xenoverse is nowhere near better than raging blast 2

    ReplyDelete
  28. My opinion:

    1 - DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi

    2 - Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2

    3 - Dragon Ball Budokai 3 (HD Collection)

    4 - Dragon Ball Raging Blast 1

    5 - Dragon Ball Z:Battle of Z (Battle of Z is so crappy)

    ReplyDelete
  29. burst limit is one of my favorite ones!the cutscenes are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  30. Maybe everyone hate me for saying this but... DBZ Battle of Z is my second favorite DBZ game...

    ReplyDelete
  31. Dbz ultimate tenkaichi was lit it should be number 2 not number 7

    ReplyDelete
  32. DBZ BT3 is the best game of DBZ,xenoverse is a orribile game

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post