Troubleshoot Facebook Connect on iOS



Are you playing a King game and experiencing Facebook connection issues, such as level progression that is not updating on your device, or you may not be able to see messages from your friends? Try these quick tips to get things back online. These quick tips can be applied to any King game, from Candy Crush to Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and more. .

45 Comments

  1. WIN EXTRA MOVES at the end of a game just keeps buffering. I have tried the usual rebooting tricks but it still isn’t working

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried all this. Playing Scrubby Dubby Saga on my PC. None of this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My games connect using another persons profile. I am logged into Facebook with my account....but games are picking up someone who used my iPad at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing helps, it will not let me in,,,,still doesn't work
    RESPONDER

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m not getting lives from friends on candy crush I tried everything they told me to do

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not receiving any life from friends and they don’t receive any from me what is going on?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want to change my profile pic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WARING LONG RANT!
    I am on level 2598, I've been playing candy crush for close to 5 years, or more. I would consider myself a loyal player. My boyfriend started playing candy crush a year ago (because of me I might add). He is on 1141. He clears levels fast, and beats my score often. However candy crush allows him to spin for extra moves after hes already lost the level, after every game for free if he watches a commercial. He does not have to waite 72 hours for another chance to spin. As a matter of fact, candy crush also allows him to play for extra bonuses and candies before each level. When we looked into it, CC states they try new items out on Loyal Players first. Also stating that everyone will eventually have the new item. I have yet to see this to be a truthful statement. So while I play hard and long to achieve my levels (apparently In vain) trying to win competitions so that I to can have access to extra boosters, it is pointless.
    Candy Crush,
    with complete prejudice, gives away wins and competitions to new players by giving them free bonus boosters regularly. They also Pad new players scores in competitions. I'm not sure why. maybe for psychological control around players spending habbits or lack of spending on in game purchases. I can bodly accuse CC of not treating players equally be because I tested my theory by holding a experiment. I wanted to see if my accusation were valid. So I asked my sister and boyfriend to participate and help me run this experiment. Here are the findings for EXPERIMENT OPERATION GAMER CRUSH Controlled group~
    Player 1 Me~ a longtime, every day user.
    Player 2 My boyfriend. Also daily user, but short timer.
    Player 3 My Sister. She has no interest in virtual games and does not play candy crush. She only downloaded the app, and started the game for this experiment. She lost interest almost immediately. Her only task was to log in and give lives to me (player #1 ) becuase un like my boyfriend ( loyal player #2) I am not favored by the Soul crushing Candy Crush Gods
    My sister #3 did receive all the new benifits. Over 165 bars of free gold from jump. Didn't even have to watch anything or give up her gammer winning spirit to receive blessings Supposedly reserved for loyal players. More accurately what candy crush is calling loyal players. Candy Crush also
    padded her points in the
    Weekly Race To The Top competition. My sister was able to pass me and my boyfriend, in the challenge ,without ever crushing more then the 9 required candies to pass level 1. we had played daily all week to place in the competition. To date she has won 3 times. NOTE: because my sister lost interest in this experiment, I started logging in as her. Which only solidified our Suspicions Eliminating any possibilities of her becoming addicted and playing more then OPERATION GAMER CRUSH permitted. conclusion, showing our experiment to be accurate. I wrote to candy crush customer care several times,about this injustice and I got no response. However I did get emails from king asking how their customer service is. My answer: I think your customer care service is shit and inefficient.
    For anyone who's made it this far in reading this, thank you for your time. I generally do not complain about things like this, as it is not that important to my life. However this particular situation bugs me and my bet is that I still will not get a response, let alone a offer of resolution.
    These are my words, my thoughts, and My feelings, and I take full responsibility for them, With no expectation of CHANGE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How to make candy crush saga game from level 200 to level 201. Could you help me.
    Tank you for your replay.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Followed all directions Candy crush won't even load. Making a purchased caused game to freeze and not load again. Happened a week ago!

    ReplyDelete
  11. explicación en español por favor......

    ReplyDelete
  12. Already more than a week of his does not work! Under Facebook Farm Heroes Saga and Candy Crush Saga!!!!! Notebook on a computer (!! Win10 )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gente não consigo coletar bolhas estelares, alguém pra arrumar meu jogo, por favor

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have tried many times. The FB connection does not even appear!!!! I think you are having too many issues in this area...it is not a game anymore but a headache. Please give me a solution that does not mean following a video, other answers, etc. I want a human being!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. No puedo conectar mi juego con Facebook 😟

    ReplyDelete
  16. It doesnt work I can conect with facebook Always show me an error

    ReplyDelete
  17. This didn't help. I am playing on an iPad 2 using wi-fi. I have both Candy Crush Saga and Pet Rescue Sage installed and am only having the problem with Pet Rescue Saga. I was playing offline last week while away from home, when I returned home I was unable to connect to Facebook. Every time I try the same thing happens. I click connect to Facebook and it opens Safari which pulls up a Facebook page saying I have already authorized Pet Rescue Saga. Then I click ok, it takes me back to the game where I again have to choose to play or connect to Facebook and play. No matter how many times I try to connect, nothing happens. I don't use the Facebook app, I access Facebook using a browser. I don't play the game on Facebook, I play with the game's app. I don't know what else to do, can anyone please help?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Candy Crush Soda level progression not working on my Mac using Facebook How do you resolve that!?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I got locked out of my Facebook, online I had to start all over, & my iPhone stayed where I was can I connect & stay where I am? I changed email & phone number since got new Facebook page I don't want to start all over on my phone all the time & money I spent on it

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cool thanks :) inChrist always chubby billpage illusionist magician in fun :) 🐇🎩 God Bless everyone

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm on level 343, it suddenly dropped the facebook connection over a month ago. I can still play on facebook but it won't connect or sync on my ipod 5. I've tried this, I've reinstalled, disconnected facebook from my device and reconnected, restarted, nothing. Nothing works. It works on my android phone and my computer, just not on my ipod anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  22. none of this work i cant get the game to open can you help me or not. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  23. em ingles não da ne poxa.como vou entender

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don't want it connected to my cell number want email address. how do I change it?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Daily Booster Wheel isn't loading? How can I fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi,I'm not having any of these issues.I deleted my account to just start over and you guys are now saying my debit card was declined.Now,I didn't use it I may gave accidentally hit it at some point and now Bubble witch won't allow me to play.Ive had the same debit card for over a year and have never had a problem.Please authorize my card so I can play this game and other games too.Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nothing helps. It will not let me in. It will not successfully load.

    ReplyDelete
  28. tried all of the above, still will not sync.    HELP!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Have tried this. It' dosent work. I have a Samsung galaxy.

    ReplyDelete
  30. KING is full of shit, the only thing they help you with, is taking your money.  That's if you are dumb enough to purchase any boosters from them.

    ReplyDelete
  31. no se como jugar el paso numero 222 ayuda porfi

    ReplyDelete
  32. Que pasa con los otros niveles ?? ya voy en el 1061 y no salen los otros

    ReplyDelete
  33. Saya sudah bosan minta bantuan dari rakan2 untuk membuka kunci di level 41 , no respon from my friends

    ReplyDelete
  34. How do I earn gold bars???????????

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post