Little tidbit Asetek holds the patent for their pump design that meets at the CPU level.
Oh, this 4 TB WD Black is a standard hard drive, not an SSD. I feel like I have the best value for money, but what do you think? Do I have to hold on and buy all the high-end components I want? In all honesty, I got the performance I wanted at the price I could afford.
CYBERPOWERPC: https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/
NZXT: https://www.letsbld.com/
IBUYPOWER: https://www.ibuypower.com/
SOCIAL:
TWITCH: https://www.twitch.tv/oleairbear
IG: https://www.instagram.com/oleairbear/
SNAP: thehuntedones
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/OleAirBear
20% discount on your own E-WIN gaming chair. Use code: Air Bear
http://bit.ly/2WdZ0y9
All gameplay is recorded in 1080p 60fps
Equipment and programs used for video capture and creation:
Capture - Elgato HD60S
Microphone - Audio Technica 2020
Microphone for play cat - Blue Yeti
Facecam - Logitech c922
Camera Review - Sony A7S DSLR
Game monitor - ASUS VG278Q 27 "
Computer - ASUS FX53VE-MS74
Helmet - Astro A40 with Mixamp TR pro
Controller - BattleBeaverCustoms
Video editing - Adobe Premier CS6 and After Effects CS6
Thumbnails - Adobe Photoshop CS6
Console - Play Station 4 (PS4)
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------.
Good lookin out on this review
ReplyDeleteGreat video
ReplyDeleteWho cares if it looks like a rats nest behind the back panel. I think that actually looks pretty clean
ReplyDeleteI saw a PC for 89$
ReplyDeletehere is my experience with cyberpower. my asrock mother board burnt up 150 bucks to send it back got it back glass door on side was fucked up and scratched and thumb screw cross threaded. ran 2 months asrock MB went out again. told me it would be another 150 bucks to send it back. after fucking my side panel door up i cussed them out and odered my on parts and put a new pc together oh yeah and yes they had my fans in wrong also.
ReplyDeleteGreat video, I just loved your presentation. I use a local independent PC shop that will either sell me the components to self build or for a small charge will build it for me. Very knowledgeable and can get components at good prices and if I need any help or advice, I just pick up the phone. Best of both worlds.
ReplyDeletei got my first pc from ibuypower and it caught on fire in my basement
ReplyDeleteResponding to your question at 14:56... A: It depends on each person and the needs, skill level and capabilities... I personally like to tinker, I'm an engineer, it brings me enormous pleasure to research for parts, build things with my hands, research even more...for more parts, test stuff, tweak and finally when I turn the switch ON, I get all excited... On the other hand I know some people do not have the time, patience or skill to build stuff & and want something prefabricated, out of a box and ready to go... I'm not that guy, but I know there are people who simply want something that 'plugs and play' .... I like to research, tinker, build, plug.... and then play!
ReplyDeleteFirst time I have ever listened to this channel, outstanding job
ReplyDeleteI have a very similar pc from cyber power. How do I take off the back of the case to fix the fan configuration??
ReplyDeleteGotta be honest here, I feel like you got a lemon on purpose. I appreciate the knowledge, but I like my pre-build. Mine's an $800 CyberPower and I didn't have half of these problems. Came neat, assembled right, MSI dual fan graphics card (though it doesn't have water cooling). Needed a PC fast and without the cash for a great one on hand, I'm glad I got it. I'm now upgrading ram and SSD, but I expected that at the price range. For someone who doesn't have the time to build a new one/know enough to build one fast (since my old PC just imploded), prebuilds aren't so bad IMO.
ReplyDeleteI have a prebuilt cyberpower pc. the only reason i bought it was there was a better deal with them via the i7 3930k and the 7970 reference card when i bought it vs building it. At the time i priced out parts and picked what i wanted in the build. Yes, i redid cable management and ordered a seasonic platinum power supply separate that i replaced the shitty one they offered. but i saved like 800 bucks at the time through some promo. i replaced most of the fans, the power supply, the ram, and added a second 7970 reference card a year later. but other than that, its the board i wanted from asus its a rog edition. so i mean pre built isn't bad.. if you pick decent products to go into it. but it isn't great because i feel most people will never learn how to fix their pc when something happens.. i did it to save a couple bux and got a sick deal on the case now that i remember, so promo on chip and graphics card and a full tower nzxt. so if you go..
ReplyDeletefull
pre
build
and don't do your homework? your gonna get trashed. but its hard to beat the discounts you get from bulk buying a hot cpu, a case or the graphics card during a promo.. not everyone can build their own pc.. but this is a starter to get them into the game and away from trash consoles like xbox and playstation.
Yeah I looked at prebuilt PC from best buy and wal-mart couldn't believe some one would pay over $1200 for them. I built a killer PC for around $900 that will compute and game rings around them.
ReplyDeleteMan, blower graphics cards are used because they exhaust out the back of the case, and not inside the case. It's still a good card, and the price reflects that it's the low end cad. If you wanted something else, this was the wrong way to get it. I stopped watching after you whining about the blower. No, I'm not going to like or sub.
ReplyDeleteMy biggest concern would be that open fan port on the top with no actual fan attached to it. I'd say if all your fans are set to exhaust that's basically were the majority of the air coming into case is coming from. So you've basically got yourself a hover there and the inside of your case is the bag.
ReplyDeleteI’ve always been hesitant to buy a prebuilt. I can get much better parts for cheaper in general
ReplyDeleteHoly shit I almost bought this PC a couple days ago. Thank god I didn't
ReplyDeleteA big part of the reason they use parts that aren't conducive to overclocking is because the people who overclock also have the skills to put together their own system. So why waste money on overclockable MBs and graphics that 90% or more of your customers won't even use ...... That's where the "pick your poison" option comes into play
ReplyDeletePre-builts have always been a compromise between performance, cost and user convenience and that's been true for over 30 years and often worse than this example because they like to use custom motherboards that use a non-standard form factor and you can't even upgrade it ..... Dell used to be infamous for that .......
Linus could you please donate to our charity a video editing pc? It will make a massive difference to us. Www.go4enterprises.org
ReplyDeleteI have a cheap pre built a cheap “gaming” pc. I am going to be getting a legit pc soon. I am still wondering if I should build or buy prebuilt. I have no idea how to look for good parts. I am not good with the PC language lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated 🤘🏽
ReplyDeleteI’m a 40yr old console gamer wanting to upgrade to triple screen pc sim racing setup but don’t no what the hell all these numbers mean scared to spend all my cash on what could b a giant paperweight can someone help
ReplyDeleteGotta call BS on running your graphics card at high temps wearing it down. They are remarkably resilient pieces of hardware that just keep working away a high standard. Lord knows mine have been put through their paces and are still kicking ass lol.
ReplyDeletePost a Comment