TUTORIAL: Install and play PS3 games with Multiman - Jailbreak -



TUTORIAL: Install and play PS3 games with Multiman - Jailbreak -
_________________________________________________________________

This video is a tutorial on installing and playing PS3 games on your PS3 CFW JAILBREEAK, I will show you with a simple method how to play your PS3 games on your JAILBROKEN PS3 with a complete guide.

Thanks for watching this tutorial,
Please leave a LIKE and subscribe if you liked the video!
_________________________________________________________________
🌟 Link to download Multiman🌟

►Multiman
https://store.brewology.com/get/homebrew.php?id=24&fid=2111
_________________________________________________________________
🌟Check this website to download full PS3 games🌟
►https: //downloadgameps3.com/list-all-game-ps3
_________________________________________________________________.

13 Comments

  1. How do I install infamous 2 plz someone help me

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i go to multiman my games wont show?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we don't name the folder GAMEZ the game won't showing? ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. can multiman find games of all formats example BLESXXXXX ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is terrible.... the music is the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I load the game, I’m getting an error occurred during the start operation

    ReplyDelete
  7. but when i restart ps3 game is gone and i have to go to multiman and start every time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does anyone tell me how to download games for multimen ps3 slim i every where get pkg files they are not working !!

    Ps 3 slim multimen where to get games

    ReplyDelete
  9. i did everything you did but after loading the game with multiman, the disc does not show up in my main page. please i need help on this urgently

    ReplyDelete
  10. What about .RAP file? Thanks! And does this work with CFW 4.85 using HEN?

    ReplyDelete
  11. can you give me another link of ps3 games this one in the descreption is not working

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sir please watch my comment
    I have a USB 32 GB I have format it with fat32 and I download the Resident Evil 4 in that then I remove my usb from PC and plug in to PS3 and the game is not showing please help

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post