ULTIMATE PC Sensibility & Settings for season X! - Fortnite tips and tricks



24/7 PRO Fortnite Coaching here: https://www.proguides.com/fnyt

Watch the Master Arena lessons from BenjyFishy AND Mongraal: https://www.proguides.com/fnyt

In this video, we give you a quick overview of all the best Fortnite settings for keyboard and mouse players and why they work. At ProGuides, expect the best of the best.

And don't forget to subscribe to our channel: https://bit.ly/2Rk8fqC

Concepts: fortnite tips and tricks, best fortnite settings, fortnite battle royale, fortnite season 10, fortnite og skins, best fortnite player, best console player, best times on high terrain, best fortnite weapon, best skins, patch set fortnite day, fortnite funny moments, best settings for pc, best settings for console, how to improve at fortnite, fortnite how to improve, fortnite how to become a better player, how to get a better fortnite ping, better editing course, best creative courses, 200 IQ, best fortnite sensitivity settings, how to get better fps in fortnite, fortnite v10.20.2, fortnite in the endgame scene, fortnite canvas, competitive fortnite, fortnite custom matchmaking, fortnite creator code, best fortnite warm-up, how to play aggressive fortnite,

Play other games? Check out our other channels with free content here:
League: https://bit.ly/2RjWmRx
Teamfight tactics: https://bit.ly/2JKNNvY
CS: GO: https://bit.ly/2NWZRzO
Overwatch: https://bit.ly/2HVsMPm
Smash: http://bit.ly/2NtbLky

What is ProGuides?
ProGuides is the only website you need to improve in any game. We have produced the best guides in the world with all the great pros to make you better QUICKLY.

Follow ProGuides on:
http://www.instagram.com/proguidescom
http://www.facebook.com/proguidescom
http://www.twitter.com/proguidescom

Follow our Fortnite team;
Writer: LawlessWalrus # 4206
Host: Daniel Amerman
https://twitter.com/DanielAmerman

ProGuides partners:
MrFreshAsian, Mongraal, Mitr0, Benjyfishy, ​​MrSavage, ThatDenverGuy, Gamer Couple, Itsjerian, marrentm, Exalted, Selage, Imaqtpie, Gaming Curios, PhyLoL, RedMercy, PantsAreDragon, Foxdrop, Gosu, Team Liquid, Crumbz, Toy Iz Barbaa G, ReubenMaster, Morrocrux, ValloPerroLoco, StatikGamer, TheCatacroquer, Quas, BoxBox, Calbel, Huzzygames, dodgedlol

#Fortnite #FortniteTipsandTricks # Season10 #FortniteTips #FortniteFunny #FortniteProGuides
# FortniteSeason10 # FortniteTop5List #FortniteHowToImprove #FortniteBestPCSettings #FortniteBestSensitivity #FortniteBestKeybinds.

42 Comments

  1. Hey guys!

    Hope you enjoyed the video. We have new exclusive in-depth VOD Analysis videos daily on our website for Pro members.

    https://www.proguides.com/fnyt

    So go check that out! Also, don't forget to like and sub to our channel! https://bit.ly/2Rk8fqC

    ReplyDelete
  2. i downloaded a config and id fucking locked my fps and i cant unlock it

    ReplyDelete
  3. MR SAVAGE IS WEAK I USE 8000 DPI LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I’m learning math ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got subscribe and like.. Peace out ✌️

    ReplyDelete
  6. in 5:56 what is the mouse icon to the left of the construction keys? with a 4 inside

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use 300 x and 300 y and 3200 dpi not trolling lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its my second day on pc and my 1st day on controller and 2 years with mobile ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you please update this video to the new settings?

    ReplyDelete
  10. When my friends in a box I steal his wall edit a door and his auto open doors is on and you can’t shoot after you open a door for a few seconds it gives me a few seconds to I’ll hi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your vids and it really helped. I definitely subd and liked. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can someone explain to me what are the best keybinds to have on mouse and which should be on your left hand (keyboard) obviously it depends on what’s best for who but tell me what works for you ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I’m insanely surprised you didn’t said to disable windows mouse precision assist <— it’s not exacly how I said it but it’s something like that I have it disabled and it’s CRUCIAL

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm confused right off the bat. You were saying different numbers than you were showing on the screen when it came to sensitivities. Which is it??

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sen Bugha using his index to place his building

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok let me get this straight about optimal keybinds and your examples Bugha uses index MrSavagem uses index replays uses index Mongraal is a weirdo Tfue uses index the only player I can think of that doesn’t use their index is clix legit the only one I can think of

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mmmmm why I use double edit keybinds and it showcases them

    ReplyDelete
  18. I got a 20 bomb and posted it on my channel does that mean im a pro

    ReplyDelete
  19. BLAH BLAH BLAH just get to the sensitivity settings

    ReplyDelete
  20. I cant find the confirm edit setting?
    Help

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your guide is shit,literally no one uses their thumb to press their keybinds accept for mouse bind

    ReplyDelete
  22. why do i see still see blue on my map

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much i just got a pc and this is really helpfull

    ReplyDelete
  24. Do u guys think that thrash’s keybinds are good 1 for walls 2 for stairs c for floors v for pyramid tab for traps

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love this channel. Its so helpfull 😃😃😃

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have maximum 60fps and i have everything on low and i have 3d res on 40 %

    ReplyDelete
  27. What if you connect keyboard to console how you gonna change dpi and stuff please do a vid on that everyone like so h can see

    ReplyDelete
  28. I use 1600 dpi and in game sensitivity 0.245

    ReplyDelete
  29. i hope you know bugha uses his index finger to press all of his binds

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post