UNBOXING ORIGINAL XBOX! (First Xbox console) Treyarch First Call of Duty gameplay



Unpack the original Xbox console released in 2001. Great to have some of these backward compatible games on Xbox One! Play Call of Duty 2 Big Red One, Battlefield 2, Counter-Strike, Halo Combat Evolved and Halo 2. Great console for the kind of first person shooter!
Sony PlayStation unboxing https://youtu.be/pmHRZ847vGs
MW2 Xbox 360 Limited Edition https://youtu.be/ERp1dYzAhh8

Click to subscribe! http://tinyurl.com/klfpd64
Relaxing Merch http://printmotor.com/TheRelaxingEnd

Second channel: http://www.youtube.com/VeryRelaxing
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRelaxingEnd
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mrelaxing
Livestream: https://www.twitch.tv/therelaxingend
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheRelaxingEnd.

23 Comments

  1. Last year I bought a copy of the original Halo CE and it had a redeemable code inside, I applied it in the Microsoft store and it actually worked! The game is almost 19 years old, I was so shocked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5:10 ??? Pegi 11+?? They dont have it anymore its pegi 12!!!!1!!!!!????2????

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8:17 I was expecting this video for kids but apparently he's playing Call of Duty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the OG Xbox. Underrated console.

    ReplyDelete
  5. holi f stop swiping your hand across every thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. God I wish I was a teenager during the Halo 2 Xbox live days

    ReplyDelete
  7. Halo 2 best one on 1st xbox ?? Definitely not, 1st Halo was indeed the best game that made actually the first xbox to be a success in the console wars against PS2, and without 1st Halo not sure Xbox would have survived.Then Halo 2 followed and was indeed a top notch game. In my opinion Halo 1 & 2 are the two most cult games of the Xbox history.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the xbox but can find the output cord

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have one of these bad boys really fun love Halo too

    ReplyDelete
  10. better hit reg on cod then than more recent years xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. i wanna see this dude open something with a machete at some point

    ReplyDelete
  12. Relaxing the end do you like call of duty more than halo or halo more

    ReplyDelete
  13. Back in my days we only had sticks and stones to play with

    ReplyDelete
  14. Makes me cringe that this person is wearing gloves.. idk why

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have played the call of duty on wii

    ReplyDelete
  16. I’ve never seen a man be so intimate with a box before!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I still have this Xbox Console



    What do you think it’s worth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post