Unboxing the Microsoft Xbox Halo Combat Evolved special limited edition green console. Halo Reach Xbox 360 Limited Edition and Legendary Edition. Halo: Reach Master PC Collection gameplay PC.
Xbox 360 Halo 3 console https://youtu.be/gioXsyUtYMI
Unpacking Halo 3 Legendary Edition https://youtu.be/mKX9_JpMQ38
Original Xbox Unpacking https://youtu.be/uSPEJwDT5pk
Halo: reach unpacking https://youtu.be/kg-TdhlGiVA
All unpacking videos https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo2sxVnbrTqCxdu55pSRUEQhplewUYE7T
Click to subscribe! http://tinyurl.com/klfpd64
TheRelaxingEnd Merc http://relaxingend.com
Second channel: http://www.youtube.com/VeryRelaxing
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRelaxingEnd
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mrelaxing
Livestream: https://www.twitch.tv/therelaxingend
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheRelaxingEnd.
Are there any HALO fans here watching this?
ReplyDeleteAsmr gamers
ReplyDeleteIs this trying to be ASMR? With electronics? I don’t get it. Stop.
ReplyDeleteWhen playing old games the its not the graphics its the gameplay
ReplyDeleteWelcome to another episode of Halo Asmr
ReplyDeleteWoah that old Xbox layout tho.
ReplyDeleteI have a limited edition halo 3 xbox 360 that's stuck on a red ring buried somewhere. Maybe I should get around to cleaning it and enjoying the nostalgia of the halo 3 era xbox dashboard
ReplyDeleteI have ps4 :(
ReplyDeleteWhat’s with the wipe everything with your hand before you film it for
ReplyDeleteKinda pains me to see this mint condition xbox being opened
ReplyDeleteI got the limited edition Reach 360 back in 2010 and absolutely fell in love with Reach, the Halo universe, and online gaming as a whole right then. I had owned an N64, GBA, PS2, DS, and Wii up until that point and had never really experienced online gaming. It was so much to take in and experience at one time and I was filled with such excitement and was so very happy. At just 12 years old an entire different world was opened up to me and I have made lifelong friends because of it. Halo Reach and the 360 will always hold a special place in my heart.
ReplyDeleteGet a girlfriend
ReplyDeleteI've got everything, but the box unfortunately. When my brother got it, he just tossed the box like a 18 year old jackass. Years later, he's old as fuck, and I'm here with no box and a console/ controller... I'm grateful for it, and it's cool for sure, but I NEED that box.... I do have the original game too, but I don't like playing it. Just play the anniversary... keepin em fresh
ReplyDeletehalo 2 coming soon...
ReplyDeleteMine was s master cheff kitchen
ReplyDeleteThis video is very unsettling, with the ASMR, and the way he rubs his hands under or on top of the writing and pictures.
ReplyDeleteI remember when i just bought that controller
ReplyDeleteNow I just wanna play Blinx: the time sweeper
ReplyDeleteHow tf did u get this
ReplyDeleteYoure weird
ReplyDeleteDon't do it!!!!! omg...
ReplyDeletei had this
ReplyDeletejune carter kat emile nobile six gorge
ReplyDeleteStarcraft Ghost lol
ReplyDeletePost a Comment