Use Nintendo Wii in 2020



In this video, we take a look at the secondary functions of the Wii to see how they have aged over time.

👍 Patreon https://www.patreon.com/YSN
🍆 Second channel http://www.youtube.com/c/YellowSuperNintenTWO
🗨 Twitter https://twitter.com/YellowSuperNint
📺 Streams https://www.twitch.tv/ysn_streaming
👉 Discord https://discord.gg/jRS4F4R
👕 Merch https://teespring.com/stores/ysn-merch-store

Audio Cue and End Music generously provided by Mikhail Marchenko: http://mikhailmarchenko.com

★ Equipment I use ★
Camera https://amzn.to/2LdbcGl
Capture card https://amzn.to/2IyuRPo
Microphone https://amzn.to/2kb32Cd
Audio interface https://amzn.to/2IyyDbn
Headphones https://amzn.to/2Lce1rc.

48 Comments

  1. I'm currently playing on my Wii (I hacked it) games like Twilight Princess (Wii version), NFS Underground (GameCube) and I played some matches in MW3 (there's like 50 people online). My next titles are Resident Evil 2 and 3, every other NFS for GameCube and maybe Fire Emblem or Pandora's Tower.
    Wii had a lot of great games so I'm thinking of buying the Component Cable or the Wii2HDMI to enjoy every one of them 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know wiimmfi and riiconnect 24 ? If not search that in youtube

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got an adapter for HDMI for the Wii.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Wii Mini isn't moddable by any known way as of yet or probably ever, Nintendo wanted to make a barebone version of the Wii when the build it and in doing so also took out every possible way to mod the system (Sd Card-Slot, Internet Support), they even changed the connector of the Disc drive which means you can't use any of the available modchips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mother wouldn't let me use my Wii because she used it as a Netflix device smh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheap $5 games you can play for an entire day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still play Smash Bros Brawl on my Wii
    No softmod, just using cd’s
    I think I’m living in 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you forgot to mention that depending on when you purchases your Wii, you can soft mod with homebrew to play DVDs. Older Wii consoles were actually manufactured with DVD drives.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never owned a wii until last month i got it used like new from a friend who never used it I play it all the time now currently playing through twilight princess

    ReplyDelete
  10. im using my wii everyday and im proud what that bad boy can do ! (modding is awesome !)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still use the wii in 2019 and i think is better than the Nintendo Switch

    ReplyDelete
  12. I fucking jste this machine everything is fucking laggy i can play completely shit

    ReplyDelete
  13. i still have my wii and it still works lel

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's weird looking back at this because we all remember the graphics being awesome 😂

    ReplyDelete
  15. Still glad my 360 still has working features

    ReplyDelete
  16. mkwiii bro’s mkwii, ctgp bois ctgp lads.

    ReplyDelete
  17. im still playing mkwii and wii sport

    ReplyDelete
  18. online gaming is terminated.....

    i hooked up the wii and loaded up bo1 and there are 1200 people online

    ReplyDelete
  19. Like if you play the wii through the wii u

    ReplyDelete
  20. Never heard about wiimusic.net could you tell me more websites?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Me, my cousins, and my siblings were playing Moto Heroz last weekend. It was exciting for some reason. I had a full house in my room!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tries to be relevant with putting 2019 in the title. - Next year, in one month, this video will not be relevant. SMART MOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I play nintendo wii games using dolphin emulator. And the graphics looks like switch game.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just got a Wii U a few days ago to upgrade from my wii

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love the Wii even though it was old,i would play it sometime in 2019

    ReplyDelete
  26. We need a version 2. Such a great console still in 2019. They just need to bring back the internet and all those functions

    ReplyDelete
  27. Well the web browser is outdated, but it's not that extremely outdated. It's just that i abouut 2017 all websites switched to using https instead of the unsecured http what you are seing there. But with this being out of the way there might be problems with html5, too of course xD There are some homebrew webbrowsers for the Wii, but I didn't try these, yet.
    Bte: Never heard of the Wii mini.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have a wii in 2019. It's on my phone

    ReplyDelete
  29. Play GAMECUBE/WII on your phone
    Please help me with subscribe thank's
    https://youtu.be/Nwl6As52Cu4

    ReplyDelete
  30. rip wii weather channel D: my favorite </3

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wii U is better imo. Than again it’s a next gen console over the Wii

    ReplyDelete
  32. I still play my Wii.
    Mainly because modern gaming is crap.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hopefully more wii & DS games will have online added back in :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. When a legit official wii u installs a game to the harddrive namely xenoblade chronicles X and even though you select to install everything does it still read off the disks at any point in the game?

    ReplyDelete
  35. Like if playing the Wii in 2019 is Something you regularly do 🤣

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post